Jumping, Dancing & Jamming Our Way Through Walt Disney World! I'm With the Band Now!

:( Booo, sad to see the end of this trip! I've had so much fun following along! But I'll console myself with the knowledge that your next trip is a month away and we'll have just as much fun with that TR too!

Oh, and the way John was sleeping in the van on the way home, so uncomfortable to look at! My leg would have fallen asleep and fell off!

As sad as I am to see your TR end, I'm really looking forward to reading all about the cruise you'll be taking real soon!

Awwww I'm sorry to see your TR come to an end!!! I really enjoyed reading along!!

Glad that the van stayed on good behavior for your trip home! :thumbsup2

Sorry to hear about your aunt. Sounds like she is very much at peace with her decision, though. My aunt died in January - three weeks after being diagnosed with her cancer. She was an incredible, giving lady, and she is missed so much by all who loved her. She has gone on to her reward, though, and that is some comfort to us as we grieve. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers in the days ahead.

I very much enjoyed the CBR pictures, as that is a resort I have visited many times but have not gotten to stay at yet. Thanks for sharing your trip fun!

I can't beleive it has been almost a year since your trip. Thanks for a great report...it makes me feel like I am at DW and less homesick between our trips. i have said it before but I think you should make a book of all your TR anfd publish it...I would definitely buy it!

On one of the rest stop photos I noticed a Mickey head on the car antenna. At least a little piece of Mickey was coming home with y'all.

Oh no. The dreaded end of the trip. :sad2: That's the only bad thing about a WDW vacation. :sad1:

Your sleeping in the car pics gave me a chuckle. I so wish I could do that. I just don't trust anyone else to drive while I sleep. :rolleyes: None of them seemed to have that issue though. :)

Hate to see it end, but I know the next adventure will be even better! ;)

Hopefully soon I will hear if we have a chance of living along your route home…. :littleangel:

Glad you had an uneventful drive home!!!

UGH!!! I hate leaving Disney!!! It's so hard to leave! Well, pretty soon you will be arriving in Disney!!! Yay!!!!

Lacey, Hunter and I were still doing a bit of wandering around Hollywood Studios. Just aimless wandering.......with no real destination in mind. Ya'll know that we have to have some jumping pictures or it wouldn't be a McBride trip report (and my trip report title would be dumb if we didn't).

SANY6122.jpg

My children are oh so shy and never make a spectacle of themselves. :rotfl2: They get that from their mother. ;)

What next? Hey.....is that music I hear? Oh my gosh! It's 80's music! I have died and gone to Disney Heaven! We followed the sound of guitars, keyboards and drums to find.....Mulch, Sweat & Shears! We love these guys! (Can you tell I was excited by how many !!!!! I just used? :laughing:) If you are a fan of the 80s music, then you have to stop and listen to Mulch, Sweat and Shears. They are absolutely fantastic.

100_1083.jpg

Honey, let me tell you I was bustin' out some moves like you've never seen before. I was doing The Running Man :dancer: and Stir the Soup :woohoo:. I dropped it like it was hot and everything! Of course, I knew I looked like a complete fool but it was so much fun embarassing my kids who I made a special effort of pointing to every chance I got. :rotfl: Seriously, the kids weren't embarassed, they were laughing so hard they nearly did my "signature" move and pee'd themselves.

So, there you have it.....this is how my trip report title came to be. Jumping, Dancing & Jamming Our Way Around the World! I'm With the Band Now! :rockband:

I am just quietly reading along, loving every post of your TR (haven't even made it to the wedding pics yet, and have been skipping the inbetween just to enjoy your trip) but just could not resist commenting & quoting on your "groupie" afternoon. :goodvibes:cool1: LOVE LOVE LOVE the interaction and the fun that your whole family has and especially how into the moment you are. AWESOME Wish I had been there!

(and now you know how far back I still am! :eek:)

Ahhh, the end of an era...I mean the end of your fabulous TR. :sad1: You have a new trip to look forward to, and we have another TR to look forward to!

Aww...I'm so sad that your TR is over!:sad2: I really enjoyed following along!!:goodvibes

Looking forward to hearing all about your next trip!! Not too much longer now....:yay::yay:

Departure day is always so sad and it is even worse making that 10 million mile drive from Lake City to Pensacola! Ugh! So long and boring!! It's is sad to see this TR come to and end but that just means a new one will soon be beginning!!!!:cool1:

Lisa, I just read about your aunt. I am so sorry to hear that and I will be praying for your family.

We make the last run through/sweep of the room and we couldn't delay it any longer. It was time to go home. We piled into the van and started out of the parking lot. Just let me snap a picture of the bus stop:

SANY6612.jpg

I know this moment, and that feeling of knowing that you are leaving while all those people are about to go to some park and have a Magical day...:(

I'm glad your trip back was uneventful!

Its so hard to make myself leave on the last day. When I go with River's father I have to leave when he says because he does all the driving. But when I go with River and my mom I seem to leave about 5 hours later then I planned because I can't make myself leave the resort. Its so hard knowing you have to go back to the real world.

finally caught up and it's over! in no particular order...

thank you for the Snow White Scary Adventure pics! I won't get to visit her again so I really loved seeing them.

I am so sorry about your aunt but understand where she's coming from, she is blessed to have all of you with her during this.

The sleeping gang in the car cracks me up, they really know how to just conk out don't they!

Sorry it's over but what a fun ride :)

Leaving is so hard, isn't it? Sorry to see your TR come to a close, but I know your next trip is just around the corner. :cool1:

Those pictures of everyone sleeping are freaking hysterical! :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2: Seriously, you could not have captured them any better.

Thanks for posting pictures of the ride home. I really do enjoy seeing pictures from areas of the country I have never been. Even the non-descript pictures are fun! I'm glad you had an uneventful ride home!

WEll I'm depressed now. LOL! it won't be long though and we'll be reading about your NEW adventures! I can't wait!

HI Lisa,
Thak you for writing this wonderful report! I can't imagine all the work that goes into it....your reports are great! you do such a good job telling us about your adventures and I always pick up something that I never knew before!

Can't wait to read your next TR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter