July Schedual

mystic_path

DIS Veteran
Hey Everyone, I am not sure if it was mentioned before, but just a heads up that the July schedual on the disneyland.com website is up.

For that matter, they posted the entertainment schedule for all of June over the last day or two.

The posted July hours are only for the first half of July, and I am surprised that they are keeping DL open until midnight in late June on weeknights, but in July only until 11PM. :confused:

OMG FINALLY! I have been dying to finish off my planning, and I have been waiting and waiting for the schedule and hours, I am going there now!

:cheer2:

Not All of July is up only till the 14th, so I can see half my hours, I assume they will be the same for the rest of the days, but also no entertainment schedule yet either. I CAN'T MAKE MY ADR'S!!!!!!! I am so impatient. :headache: :mad:

I agree Hydroguy.... July 4th only till 11PM?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter