July Happy Mail Sent/Rcvd.-COMPLETED!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
The send by date is Saturday July 4th. Please send out your exchanges on time, and also post here once you have sent out your exchange, and as soon as you receive yours. I will be keeping track of all mailing dates, and arrivals. Have fun, and if you have any questions, feel free to send me a pm. Reminder that this months theme is-school item/office supply.

All mailing info. have been sent out. Please remember to check in to this thread, and have fun!

Sorry Patsy somehow I had the sign-up thread listed under the sent/received, it is now fixed.

My packages were mailed yesterday. should arrive at homes sat. According to post office.

Received my card and goodies from mommytotwo. Thank you very much loved it!

Corey did you get an exchange yet?
Cindy, you should have received two exchanges.
Any arrivals?

I received a card from Patsy and one from Nancy.
Patsy sent me a post-it pad and a pen set, which I have taken to work. Thanks Patsy.
Nancy sent me lots of little Disney items; erasers and little erasers, Olaf note book and Olaf stickers. Thanks, Nancy (Now, I just have to locate those little erasers!!)

You're welcome Cindy.

The send by date is this Saturday. Not sure if the post office will be open or not since it is a holiday.

I received my mail from Louise all the way from Australia! All of my Happy Mail has been sent out today as well.

Saturday is the send by date. Please post here once you have sent off your exchange, and as soon as you receive yours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter