• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Joined last month and so far so good :)

flagen

Earning My Ears
We Joined last month at the Saratoga Springs and so far we are very happy :)

We only got 150.00 points as we have no kids and such so we figured we can buy more later.

First off our Club Guide was Susan S. (don't know if you can tell last name here) she was very very good. Explained everything and there was ZERO pressure.

For us personally the Vacation club is great. The cost for us to stay at the AKL in the concerage level was $$$ but worth it. If we came to WDW or went to DL every year and stayed at the hotels and such it would be very very expensive. Now with the vacation club we can vacation really until i I die. :rotfl:

Already we have next year planned we are staying at the Grand Californinan in May for a week and then in Nov at the SSR for another week and this time bring my parents with us :flower:

Its super freaking fantastic that we will have the meal plan next year. We used it this year and OMG did we eat like kings. Our meal we always way over the 35.00 it cost per person and the food was GOOOD!

Thats all for now :cheer2:

Congratulations. Glad you are enjoying yourself. We joined in August after many years of waiting and waiting for good time to join (financially). Well worth the wait.

:Pinkbounc CONGRATULTIONS & WELCOME HOME! :Pinkbounc
Believe me, you wont regret it! We waited 4 years from first hearing about DVC to buying in. We have kicked ourselves for not doing it right away! I predict you will be adding on in a very short while! We too are just two of us, and we started with 230 points in 1997 at OKW. We quickly discovered it was not the ideal number for us, and added on another 150 a year later.

Congratulations and Welcome Home, Neighbor!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter