Jim Shore Disney figurines

Hallmark corporate stores are currently running a special promotion of an additional 50% off sale items. The sale just started today. The two stores that I visited had a couple of Jim Shore Disney pieces in the sale. I bought a Jiminy Cricket Wish figure for $7.50. I also saw a reclining Mickey figure.
There were also several Precious Moments Disney figures in the sale including a Jiminy Cricket and a Buzz Lightyear snowglobe and some Britto Disney items such as keychains, totebags, and figurines.

Thanks! I am so going to check this out :goodvibes

I work at a Hallmark store and we carry them. If you have a Hallmark Crown Card and an associated email address, you are always getting coupons or Reward dollars which can be used to purchase them.

I had one of those years ago when my dd's bought Webkinz all the time but I do not remember my info and probably threw the card away :rolleyes1

I have purchased several on eBay without problem. Reading descriptions carefully and seller feedback are important.

The biggest issue for me on eBay are the prices. IMO most of the disney pieces on eBay are priced at or very close to retail. I think the sellers are dealers. Just research prices before you bid.

I had one of those years ago when my dd's bought Webkinz all the time but I do not remember my info and probably threw the card away :rolleyes1

Try giving your telephone number - no card needed. Plus, we give seniors a 10% discount.

Ooh, thank you all! I have lots of places to check out now.

Have any of you ever gotten one from the DMR codes? I have enough that I could get one of the ones they have now? Are those the same quality and size? I think someone might have mentioned getting one that way years ago.

Most of my figurines I have from online stores.
Here in Germany my favourite is Dopey's Disney Shop

www.dopeys.de

From time to time they also have some rare ones.
I had luck and got my big Tiana fig from there. :-)

Before Christmas they had several at Tuesday Morning. I picked up a Cinderella one for $9.99. Once in awhile they are on Zulily too.

Before Christmas they had several at Tuesday Morning. I picked up a Cinderella one for $9.99. Once in awhile they are on Zulily too.

Ooh, gotta keep my eyes open for those deals!

Since I started this thread, we have acquired 7 figurines. I think all have come from Amazon except one which I got with Disney Movie Rewards. I think it was called Disney Traditions by Jim Shore so I figured those were the same. Is that right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter