• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jiko (2 credits) v. 2 TS Restaurants

rlduvall

DIS Veteran
My bestfriend and I (girls only trip) will be at Disney for free dining for 7 nights (9/19 - 9/26). :thumbsup2 The only negative I find about the DDP is that it takes a serious bite (no pun intended) out of your touring time. :guilty: Even at a very young 42 :teeth: I still love the themeparks, waterparks and to ride the rides.

We have ADRs for California Grill (2), Le Cellier, Chef de France and Wolfgang Pucks (PI night :banana: ). With the remaining 2 TS credits, I am trying to decide rather to eat at Jikos for 2 credits - which is fabulous as I have already eaten there (but my friend hasn't) or reserve 2 1 credit TS restaurants at Epcot, i.e. Alfredo's, San Angel, Coral Reef, etc. If we go with Jikos, it gives us an evening to just eat CS and enjoy the parks. If we go with 2 TS restaurants in Epcot, it gives us the chance to eat at more places and a few of which may not be on the DDP in 2007.

What would you dis'ers do???? :teeth:

I'd do two TS, I love to eat! Have you considered Boma instead of Jiko? It's at the Animal Kingdom Lodge and only takes one credit.

You get more bang for your dollar if you use your credits for two, one credit meals, but based on your preferences YOU SHOULD EAT IN JIKO.

rlduvall said:
Even at a very young 42 :teeth: .... I still love the themeparks, waterparks and to ride the rides. .....
If we go with Jikos, it gives us an evening to just eat CS and enjoy the parks. .......What would you dis'ers do???? :teeth:

sistertrip said:
I'd do two TS, I love to eat! Have you considered Boma instead of Jiko? It's at the Animal Kingdom Lodge and only takes one credit.

That is a great suggestion, but I have eaten there before and while I thought it was very good, neither one of us are buffet fans . . . at all. But thanks again for the idea!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter