JetBlue sched release on Feb 5th 2017

Jimsig

DIS Veteran
Posted this on the transportation forum as well but figured it fits here too.

On their website it now says that at noon ET on Feb 5th you can book through Sat Oct 28th.

Of course we come back on the 29th, so close.

Thank you so much for posting! I'm looking to book flights for early October and have been anxiously awaiting JB's release.

I just realized I have my tax return appointment for noon on the 5th!!! Hope I can change it or will have to make her wait a few while I buy them on the app.

Somewhere on this site, probably the transportation board but I can't find it, someone was nice enough to post when JB has opened up their schedule in the past. It goes back quite a few years but I don't think It's always the same year after year. This past time I happened to be on their site and noticed they had the date listed, it was about 3 weeks out. It was the first time I had noticed it that far in advance, so I'm not sure if it's something new or not. You can sign up for e-mails and they will let you know when they are expanding. I used to get it a few days prior now it seems I get it about 2 hours after they expand it.

I agree with jim. I used to get warnings ahead of time, but now the window is open for at least 2 hours when they email. I am looking for November fares. The jetblue twitter account said "sometime in march" for what that is worth.

I agree with jim. I used to get warnings ahead of time, but now the window is open for at least 2 hours when they email. I am looking for November fares. The jetblue twitter account said "sometime in march" for what that is worth.

Thanks for the heads up on March. Need to get our return flight then. If they had only expanded one more day this time, but then again it allows me to spread out the cost of the flight

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter