Jedi Training Question! Please help!!

ACJMH

Earning My Ears
We'll be at Hollywood Studios Monday January, 23rd. I have a pre-park reservation at Hollywood & Vine at 8:10 because I thought if we could get into the park before opening we could get in line for jedi training early & not have to wait so long. We also have a 11:40 lunch reservation at Hollywood & Vine with the Fantasmic! package. Should I just send my husband & son for the breakfast & keep both reservations? Or cancel one if we don't really need it?? Thanks so much for your help!!

We'll be at Hollywood Studios Monday January, 23rd. I have a pre-park reservation at Hollywood & Vine at 8:10 because I thought if we could get into the park before opening we could get in line for jedi training early & not have to wait so long. We also have a 11:40 lunch reservation at Hollywood & Vine with the Fantasmic! package. Should I just send my husband & son for the breakfast & keep both reservations? Or cancel one if we don't really need it?? Thanks so much for your help!!
Don't know a lot about all this, because I haven't been in over 4 years, and have no little ones, but I have eaten at Hollywood & Vine, and think 2 buffets in only about 3 hours would be a LOT of food, and a LOT of wasted park time, at least for me. And a LOT of money. I would think you could do breakfast for the characters (if that's your goal - characters, and being there early for your Jedi thing), and then do either an early dinner, or maybe even just snacking later. I tend to stay pretty full for a long time after a buffet breakfast, mainly because of the yummy carbs. LOL

I'm also going to suggest you might want to post this somewhere it might get more/better responses than this forum (Podcast) - like maybe Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies?

In any case - have a magical trip!

I would cancel the morning reservation, unless money is literally no object at all. You definitely don't need two buffets over the course of 3 hours. I'm a huge eater and I would barely be able to eat anything at 11:40 after a big breakfast. Also, Jedi Training sign up is a hassle, but I feel as though if you make it over as soon as the park opens, you should be able to do it and be on with your day. Sounds like you want to keep your Fantasmic package, so that's why I would keep the lunch.

Thank you both for your reply! I had tried & thought this was in park strategies! Lol I'll move it over there now. Thank you!

You can also do a different (much later) Fantasmic pkg. Like 2pm or later. Have some type of a light snacky quick break lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter