January 2024 Trip Planned

Inked Chick

Earning My Ears
When Hubby is 55 and Me 56, we are going to WDW again it will have been 4 years 6 months. We had just moved cross country to east Tennessee and then left a few days after July 4th. I graduated my daughter from homeschool and this is the trip she wanted to take. I had booked and paid for everything before well left. Kinda cut it short🤣🤣🤣

This trip is just the hubby and I. January 19-26 2024. Been 11 years since we did a hubby and wife long trip to a Disney resort.

Because of the long time since we have done WDW, he has racked up a ton of Disney Visa points. The resort package is completely free. All-Star Musician, quick dining plan and 5 day park hoppers. We also have $150.00 in Disney gift cards unused from 2019 trip.

We could never afford to do a trip like this without the points he has earned honestly. Looking forward to having a relaxed trip and not being in a hurry.

We may add some more points onto the redemption card to pay for some extra items if we want them in park. Read we could use them for food also.

So, I did order our magic bands for, we are planning to go back in a couple of years. Possibly a shorter trip.

More to come with our plans🙂🙂🙂

Hubby and I have another trip planned for February 2024, just the two of us We went in 2019 and 2022 just the two of us. I love Disney, he hates it. LOL But goes because he would rather go with me than me go alone. We just take it at a slower pace now that its usually just the two of us "old" folks. By old I mean both of us are 50 but will be 51 when we go in February. Looking forward to hearing about the plans you have along the way.

Last edited:
Hubby and I have another trip planned for February 2024, just the two of us We went in 2019 and 2022 just the two of us. I love Disney, her hates it. LOL But goes because he would rather go with me than me go alone. We just take it at a slower pace now that its usually just the two of us "old" folks. By old I mean both of us are 50 but will be 51 when we go in February. Looking forward to hearing about the plans you have along the way.
Holy cow, that's barely middle aged!! Hope you two and the OP have a nice time. It's a great time of the year to visit.....

Hubby and I have another trip planned for February 2024, just the two of us We went in 2019 and 2022 just the two of us. I love Disney, he hates it. LOL But goes because he would rather go with me than me go alone. We just take it at a slower pace now that its usually just the two of us "old" folks. By old I mean both of us are 50 but will be 51 when we go in February. Looking forward to hearing about the plans you have along the way.
Thanks. Never been at that time of the year. Figure we could just take a chance.

Thanks. Never been at that time of the year. Figure we could just take a chance.
It's a wonderful time of year to go. We will be there the first week of January to celebrate my 50th birthday.

When we went this past February we stayed at All Star Music, it was really nice. I hope you have a fantastic time.

It's a wonderful time of year to go. We will be there the first week of January to celebrate my 50th birthday.

When we went this past February we stayed at All Star Music, it was really nice. I hope you have a fantastic time.
Happy upcoming birthday!!! I went to Santa Cruz for my 50th. Stayed at a friends vacay home. It was 75 yards from the beach stairs. That was fun.

Haven't stayed at the All-Star before. Been at Pop Century 2 times.

I agree with 5kidsmommy, it is a great time to go. February 2022 was our first February trip and I belive it will now be my favorite time to go. It used to be November but weather wise February beats it out. We had great weather temp wise (comfy for me in my athletic leggings and a tee with a long sleeve pull over for indoors and the mornings and nights and shorts and tee all day for hubby).

I agree with 5kidsmommy, it is a great time to go. February 2022 was our first February trip and I belive it will now be my favorite time to go. It used to be November but weather wise February beats it out. We had great weather temp wise (comfy for me in my athletic leggings and a tee with a long sleeve pull over for indoors and the mornings and nights and shorts and tee all day for hubby).
It is so good to know. Actually was my hubby's idea to go at that time.

Today I decided to charge our magic+ bands. Paired mine to the app on my phone. Pretty smooth steps to take care of that. I will do my hubby's band on his phone Disney app tomorrow.

Today I upgraded my MasterCard to the Venture 1 card. We have enough time to get some points racked up for airline miles.

I figure anyway we can cut the costs of the trip is a no-brainer. We still have to pay for the bus transportation from the airport to the resort and back, airline tickets and 1 small grocery order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter