January 2008 Code Watch

Me and DBF just found out we would be able to take a trip in January we booked our hotel then flights. I began making our ADR's for Jan. 13& 14th! Must be a BUSY day with the marathon! Well since its DBF's b-day he wanted to eat at garden grill we thankfully got that ADR but on sunday everything we asked for was booked so finally I just asked what she had open in MK and she said CP so we are there for dinner on sunday 1/13!
We got:
January 13- CP Dinner 7:30pm (2)
January 14- Akershus breakfast 8:40am (2)
January 14- Garden Grill Dinner 6:40pm (2)

We are hoping to be able to get in at the GF photo pass session on the 13th also! They only take ressies 30 days out! So I have to try back in december!:banana:

Thanks for the info. I just checked & there are still value/mod rooms available. We are flexible when we can go - pretty much anytime in Jan/Feb. I'm actually waiting for my MIL to find out when she can go. She's meeting us there for 1 day/night. It complicates things a bit, but a mans got to do.......... LOL! Btw, what link?

this one: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/special/promo/genericPromoLandingNav?id=Q22007ValuePromoPage

click on "get started" to enter your dates.

I just wanted to let everyone know that DF and I have booked a Deluxe Wishes Cruise at 7:30 on January 8, 2008. The cruise will include snacks and drinks, boat and captain. The music from Wishes will also be piped into the boat. So far there are 4 people going. We have space for 4 more if anyone is interested. The cost should total out to about $45 per person. PM me if you are interested!!!

Wondering what this was.......

:confused3

u call and make a reservation and I believe for 30 minutes they take your pics around the GF. I am going to do it January.
I am pretty sure that is what it is if I am wrong someone will correct me.

u call and make a reservation and I believe for 30 minutes they take your pics around the GF. I am going to do it January.
I am pretty sure that is what it is if I am wrong someone will correct me.

That is what it is. They take beach pics, pics on the stair wells. Anywhere and everywhere at the Grand Floridian. Its a one one session with your party and the photo pass photographer. They take between 40-60 photos for you! Im excited!

Its a one one session with your party and the photo pass photographer. They take between 40-60 photos for you! Im excited!

So it would be on the photopass CD? Or is there an extra charge?

Sorry but this will be our first trip.:upsidedow

Thanks,
::MinnieMo

So it would be on the photopass CD? Or is there an extra charge?

Sorry but this will be our first trip.:upsidedow

Thanks,
::MinnieMo

Yes they can put them on the cd for you. If you pre order the cd you have to pay 25.00 for the Grnad Floridian Session. If you dont do the cd you have to pay a 50.00 setting fee. But if you buy the cd for 124.95 the Session is included!:banana:

PC Mom I just noticed we will be at disney on the same days. Our tickers are on the same now! How cool! I have never met another DISer before!

Being the eager beaver I pre-bought the CD. Have to think about the photo session and if it will be worth the extra $$.

DD princess: has a tea party at the GF during our stay so I could time it the sameday.....Hummmmmmmmmmmm? :confused:

should we give up on a room only code.. I am still hoping..

At this point in the game I would. With this existing code you are getting a discount on the room (I think mine is actually coming in a little better than my AAA discount was) and you get the park hopping in addition to the water parks. So basically you purchase the base tickets. See what's available!

we already have our tickets.. just needed room only

What you could do is get a package with a one day ticket. When you check in you can request the ticket not to be put on your room key (at least that's what I heard) and then not use this one day ticket. You can then keep it for a future visit and also upgrade it to include more days. Even if you don't inted to use the ticket, you might still save money depending on how long you stay and how many people are in your party (everyone staying in the room would need to get a ticket.

Mousesavers does not show any room-only discounts for January 2006 I think, but I have a vague memory that last year room only discounts were offered after the package discount ended. But pleas don't rely on that!!

We are going jan 15-22nd and are staying at POP classic I asked the CM about the free upgrade she said e cant do it because we have the dining plan?? Are there any disounts I can use? She said you cant use any with the dining plan???? Please PM me or LMK. I am getting upset that I had a CM who had no clue, she also said their was no pirate and princess party and this GF photo op did not exist?

We are going jan 15-22nd and are staying at POP classic I asked the CM about the free upgrade she said e cant do it because we have the dining plan?? Are there any disounts I can use? She said you cant use any with the dining plan???? Please PM me or LMK. I am getting upset that I had a CM who had no clue, she also said their was no pirate and princess party and this GF photo op did not exist?

From what I heard the discounts were all taken for there and POR also where I am staying.
if she said there was no P&PP then she is an idiot. How can she not know the 21st is a party. She should be fired for not knowing her info.

I found this on stitch kingdom, hope it helps.

Grand Floridian Photo Shoot - You can arrange for a private photo session with a Disney PhotoPass photographer at the Grand Floridian Resort. The session includes around 40 photos taken around the picturesque resort and its beach. Pricing is as follows: $49.95 for a PhotoPass card containing your photos which can then be added to your disneyphotopass.com account; $124.95 which will get you a PhotoCD with your images. If you choose to get the PhotoCD, you can save your receipt and CD and exchange it later on during your vacation for a new PhotoCD containing all of your PhotoPass images. The only catch is you won’t be able to make enhancements to any of the photos; or bring the required proof that you pre-ordered the PhotoCD and the cost is only $25. Reports from guests who have participated in the photo sessions are overwhelmingly positive. Call 407-824-1700 to make reservations up to 30 days in advance or for additional information. These sessions may be extended to other deluxe level resorts in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter