Janice, did you pick up your car last Friday

lisag1

Mouseketeer
Hi Janice,

Did you pick up your Scenic last week??? How is it??? I'm going MAD not having any transport, I feel like a prisoner here in the house! Should get it next week though so I'm counting down the days

Lisa

Hi Lisa

Yes - It is wonderful! I went shopping with my mum on Saturday and it was just so easy to slip her wheechair in the back under the shelf and pop the shopping on top!

I had an Audi A4 before and the problem was getting the wheelchair in and out. It had a High Bumper and I struggled to lift the chair over the bumper into the boot. I have a problem with my arm and shoulder so it was really getting difficult. Now that my Mum is going to be living with us permanently I needed to find something as a long term solution and the Scenic is perfect. :)

And it is an Automatic too - which is what I prefer to drive.

And...............I cannot believe how much running around I have done on the £20 worth of petrol that I put in!!!

So - yep, really happy with it - thank you for remembering :)

Janice, I take it you meant popping the shopping on top of the shelf and not your mum? LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter