James' First Visit! A Sept 2010 PTR - We haven't been in 10 years!

Okay, so yesterday me and my aunt got together and were trying to figure out ways to save a little money on this trip, so we decided to cancel our ADR at Yak & Yeti and we're thinking about canceling our ADR at Akershus because we already have an ADR at Cinderella's Royal Table. We decided we could probably cancel Akershus in exchange for MNSSHP tickets (we haven't bought them yet). So, that cancellation might be coming soon, but for now here are the ADRs we still have:
18th - none

19th - CRT @ 9:35 AM, Tony's Town Square @ 5:40 PM

20th - 1900 Park Fare @ 8:05 AM, Kona Cafe @ 5:35 PM

21st - Crystal Palace @ 8:15 AM

22nd - Tusker House @ 8:05 AM

23rd - Fantasmic! Dinner Package at Hollywood Brown Derby @ 3:55 PM

24th - Akershus Royal Banquet Hall @ 8:05 AM, Coral Reef @ 4:30 PM

25th - Chef Mickey's @ 8:10 AM

By the way I've decided not to post the itinerary because that would just be too long. Seriously, that thing is HUGE. haha :)

Okay guys, Update! Today my aunt and I looked through our ADRs, room reservation, tickets, etc. and ended up adding the Dining plan! Because of free dining, we decided to book it! We are obviously staying at a value resort, so it comes with the quick service plan, but we added the dining plan for just about $300 more! They had to take off my 20/30/40 PIN, but that's ok. This saves us more! We also had to cancel 2 dining reservations. We cancelled Akershus and Tusker House Breakfast, but that's ok too. We're pretty sure these are the final changes, nothing else. We still need to buy our MNSSHP tickets, but I'm not afraid of them selling out or anything, so we'll probably wait till around the end of August/beginning of September to buy them. I can't believe I'm only 60 days away from our trip! I'm so excited! :banana: Btw, I updated the 1st post if you want to see all the info together. :)

Hi people! Its been awhile. Haha:) Finished paying for the trip Aug. 11th and we got our Mickey mail yesterday! I'm having fun with the cute little luggage tags. haha:) We also got our customized maps in the mail! Only 27 days left! It needs to hurry up and come! School is stressful. I need a break! It looks like soon we will be buying the Photopass CD and hopefully the MNSSHP Tickets. I really hope we can swing those because I have the whole day of the 21st planned around it. I made a cute little countdown calender about 3 weeks ago and now I'm using it! I'll have to post some pics on here later! :)

Only 1 week left! I'm sooo excited! Haha I just started packing tonight and its gonna take me all week. This should be interesting, trying to do this and school. I still have more to do than pack like print out some documents, laminate the itinerary, and etc. Like I said, this week should be interesting haha. I have decided we're going to request our room be in the Calypso buildings away from the pool. We've stayed in the Jazz Inn section before (the only other section with family suites), so we want a change of scenery and it must be away from the pool for my uncle to be able to sleep haha. Do you guys ever have any luck with room requests? I hope we get ours, but we're just happy we're getting to go to Disney! I have some bad news though, the funds just aren't available for us to go to MNSSHP. We need to spend that money on other things, so that night instead of MNSSHP we'll probably go to Downtown Disney and eat at Planet Hollywood, do a little shopping, and hang out at DisneyQuest. I have also heard that a hurricane is out a brewing in the Atlantic and it could hit Florida during the time period we're there. If this happens, I think I will go mad. That would ruin my vacation. Thank God we bought the insurance! Well, I gotta go now, but you know what I just realised? This PTR is quickly coming to an end and I'll be ready to write my trip report soon! Yay! :)

We just got back on Saturday night! It was a great trip! I can't wait to tell you guys all about it! I'll make sure to post the link on here when I start my trip report! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter