It's Time To Eat And Drink With The Ghosts Around The Christmas Tree!

BelleYYC

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone and thanks for joining us on this magical adventure we are about to embark on!! It’s been a long time coming, but the day has almost arrived.

The cast on this trip are:

Lisa (Me) and my boyfriend Brent.

This is a picture of us with our Mickey Gnome that we bought at Disneyland last year.
He is watching me as I write this right now. There will be a lot more pictures once we get back as we love photography.

This will be my first trip to the World and only my second time at a Disney park (Disneyland last year). Brent has gone numerous times. We’re definitely celebrating a lot during this trip including Halloween, Christmas, my first trip and Brent’s Birthday.

We planned our trip so that we could also be there for the Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT.

We are staying from October 23rd to November 11th at CBR. 3 weeks of Disney adventure. :cool1: At first we weren’t planning on going until 2012 but it’s a big birthday for Brent this year so I planned this as a present.

We have a lot scheduled so I will let you all know in the next post!!

Our DME package arrived on Tuesday!! It's always exciting to receive mail from Disney. :banana: The package has been placed in a folder that I made for the trip on the weekend.

Our schedule has been finalized and will be posted today :)

Wow 3 weeks in WDW!! That is totally a dream trip. I only get 4 weeks of vacation a year, and we love to travel all over, so we're limited in the days we get to go to WDW. That would be sooo awesome as you'll be able to totally immerse yourself in WDW and won't have to rush from place to place. Sounds like a fantastic trip and can't wait to hear more!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter