it's official!!

tinkerbela

Disney fan since birth. Loves things all Tinker Be
guess what everyone!!! i'm officially getting married on September 29th, 2004!!!! My fiance and i spoke to a sales manager and was able to get our date!!! i'm very excited!!!

Congratulations

So where are you planning to have the ceremony - WP?

What else can you tell us?

You're going to be a Disney :bride:

thank you guys very much!! i'm all excited about this. i'm going to try on my dress tomorrow!!

we're having a custom wedding. you can read about my plans on the my wedding plans thread.

tinkerbela,

Congrats on your date............we just got married at the WP on Sept. 29 a couple weeks ago :) I was worried it would be hot and my dress was long sleeve but it was overcast all day so that brought the temp, and the humidity down to a reasonable level.

Another thing I was worried about was the hurricane's, the week before we left I spent my time watching the weather but by the time we flew out there was no big storm threats :)

I'm so excited for you :)

today, i went to david's bridal with my nieces, my flower girls, to get their dresses. their dresses are the exact style of my dress. they're also getting mini tiara's. they're going to be 3 next year for the wedding. it was so much fun and exciting today. princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter