It's My Birthday & I'll Disney if I Wanna! ~ A Dec 2015 PTR - COMPLETE!

56 days until FP+! :cutie:
116 days until WDW!
:hyper:

Hey, ya'll! :grouphug:

Time for my weekly update! Remember how I whined about not having any Disney planning stuff to do last week? Well... Be careful what you ask for... :rolleyes2

So I'll start by telling you how last night went. We all know about my night-time insomnia by now. Well, it kicked my big fluffy butt last night. I laid down at 3:30am, thinking I'd get 5 hours of sleep. Which turned into 0 hours of sleep. That's right, when my alarm went off at 8:30am, guess who was still WIDE awake? THIS GIRL!!! :scared:

So here I am at work, on a Monday, trying to make it through. I'm on Hour 24 right now. By the time I get home today, I'll be on Hour 30. Hopefully I'm going to walk in the door to my apartment and pretty much be like...

u8PnFQdDTglXi.gif

My boss is at lunch, and is bringing a liter bottle of Mountain Dew back for me. I'm seriously hoping to convert this :faint: into this :hyper: for the rest of the day. Wish me luck, ya'll!

So of the 1,498,236 random thoughts racing through my head last night, many of them were Disney-related, which I'm sure is a HUGE surprise to all of you. :rolleyes: But I did have a couple of braingasms about my trip that I'm pretty pleased with:

1. Tonga Toast. Yes, I was laying there thinking about how to get my mouth on some Tonga Toast for the first time EVER. (I partially blame you, @cajunfan !) Then I remembered that I have an ENTIRE MORNING AND AFTERNOON FREE, on our "rest" day! I know my aunt & uncle want to go mini-golfing that day (which I am planning on staying back at the resort during), and just sleep late and relax until Downtown Disney that night. So. Derp derp derp. I grabbed my phone, and booked us a late breakfast at Kona that morning! 11:00am. I'm not sure how late they wanted to sleep that day, and it would be out-of-pocket, but I went ahead and booked it for three people. If they want to join me, great! And if they don't, great! Either way, that's how I'm spending my late morning! Tonga Toast! :thumbsup2

2. Facepainting. It's been bugging me that, as some of you have so astutely pointed out, I wouldn't be able to get my face painted on our full Magic Kingdom day. Then I realized our first attraction after breakfast is Jungle Cruise... Which I selected just for my aunt & uncle to experience. I personally am not a fan. So. Derp derp derp. I'll send them off to go do that, while I zip over through Tomorrowland to get my SHINY on, then we'll meet back up at Pirates of the Caribbean. Brilliant, right? Awww yeeeauuuh. This is why they pay me the mediocre bucks, ya'll! :D

So those were my planning epiphanies last night. NOW. Let's rewind to Thursday of last week. That's right. I got sucked into the Minnie's Holiday Dine madness!

minniemickey.png

I couldn't help myself! Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy in their holiday finery with a special holiday-theme buffet? And I can include it in the Fantasmic Dinner package for VIP Seating? HELLO!!! I decided we needed to check it out. :santa:

So I spent HOURS and HOURS (literally) that day moving stuff around, figuring out a way we could do this meal instead of Tusker House, looking online at available times and finding a good one (6:10pm), moving some more stuff around, calling and booking it over the phone at an even BETTER time (7:00pm) than I was seeing online, logging into my account to discover that the bimbo Disney Dining agent booked it without the Fantasmic seating despite assuring me that she had, going online to rebook it correctly for the time-slot that I saw prior to calling, finding out that time AND all others for that date were now completely GONE, calling Guest Services and very politely asking them to fix it as it was their agent's error and not mine, getting told rather rudely by Guest Services what amounted to "Tough titty said the kitty," proceeding to lose my ever-loving mind on the Guest Services agent and becoming "that caller" (much to my dismay), seeing an okay-ish time suddenly pop up online (5:40pm) while I'm yelling, making her book that one for me, hanging up, going back to my spreadsheet, moving more stuff around and around and around and around... until I finally made it all work, I think! *inhales heavily after her extremely long run-on sentence* :crazy2:

So here's the updated itinerary and touring plan, accounting for all of the above changes:

Trip%20Itinerary%20v4.3%20DIS.png

TP%20v4.2%20DIS.png

Last night I was at my mom's and picked up the t-shirts we made last week. They're all in great shape! I'm really excited to wear them on the trip! That also means I have all the shirts I want to take in order. Now I just have to figure out what to do about capris/pants! That will come in probably October-ish, I think. :cutie:

Oh oh oh! So ya'll remember a while back when I was talking about ordering some of those MagicBand decals so I could decorate my collection up? But I wasn't so sure about them? WELL! The most darling and lovely @NJlauren saw my lament, and responded with PIXIE DUST! She had some unused ones, and offered them up to me! Isn't she WONDERFUL? :lovestruc I picked two, and got this in the mail this week...

20150810_091419-1.jpg

I figure the purple one will look good on my grey MB, and the colorful one will look good on my yellow MB. I'll be sure to post pics once I get them done! :cutie: Thank you again, Lauren! You're the best, girl! :hug:

Real Life Update: Work has been crazy, and is about to get crazier. We're about to be short-staffed again. Some of you may remember from my April PTR... My office is small, just me, another agent, and our manager. So three of us in total. Me and my manager, we're tight, we were besties before she ever became manager. We make a good team and work great together. :goodvibes

But we seem to be struggling to find the right fit for that other agent's spot, though. Ya'll might recall the drama before my April trip, with the girl that quit. Well, she was pretty quickly replaced... and now 4 months later, THAT girl is leaving. Today is her last day. So it's about to be down to just me and the manager again. And we're in busy season right now, so that means doubling my workload. Not happy! :sad2: Praying the next person that we hire is the right one, and sticks around a while!

In better work news, one of my repeat clients came in for a consultation appointment with me on Friday and, and she totally surprised me by bringing me flowers, just to thank me for all the work I do for her. :flower3: That really made my day!!!

Okay, that's my PTR update for this week! I will leave you with my feelings today about work, sleep, and basically the universe in it's entirety:

FB_IMG_1438866581992.jpg

Last edited:
56 days until FP+! :cutie:
116 days until WDW!
:hyper:

Hey, ya'll! :grouphug:

Time for my weekly update! Remember how I whined about now having any Disney planning stuff to do last week? Well... Be careful what you ask for... :rolleyes2

So I'll start by telling you how last night went. We all know about my night-time insomnia by now. Well, it kicked my big fluffy butt last night. I laid down at 3:30am, thinking I'd get 5 hours of sleep. Which turned into 0 hours of sleep. That's right, when my alarm went off at 8:30am, guess who was still WIDE awake? THIS GIRL!!! :scared:

So here I am at work, on a Monday, trying to make it through. I'm on Hour 24 right now. By the time I get home today, I'll be on Hour 30. Hopefully I'm going to walk in the door to my apartment and pretty much be like...

u8PnFQdDTglXi.gif

My boss is at lunch, and is bringing a liter bottle of Mt. Dew back for me. Hope to convert this :faint: into this :hyper: for the rest of the day. Wish me luck, ya'll!

So of the 1,498,236 random thoughts racing through my head last night, many of them were Disney-related, which I'm sure is a HUGE surprise to all of you. :rolleyes: But I did have a couple of braingasms about my trip that I'm pretty pleased with:

1. Tonga Toast. Yes, I was laying there thinking about how to get my mouth on some Tonga Toast. (I partially blame you, @cajunfan !) Then I remembered that I have a ENTIRE MORNING AND AFTERNOON free, on our "rest" day! I know my aunt & uncle want to go mini-golfing that day (which I am planning on staying back at the resort during), and just sleep late and relax until Downtown Disney that night. So. Derp derp derp. I grabbed my phone, and booked us a late breakfast at Kona that morning! 11:00am. I'm not sure how late they wanted to sleep that day, and it would be out-of-pocket, but I went ahead and booked it for three people. If they want to join me, great! And if they don't, great! Either way, that's how I'm spending my late morning! Tonga Toast! :thumbsup2

2. Facepainting. It's been bugging me that, as some of you have so astutely pointed out, I wouldn't be able to get my face painted on our full Magic Kingdom day. Then I realized our first attraction after breakfast is Jungle Cruise... Which I selected just for my aunt & uncle to experience. I personally am not a fan. So. Derp derp derp. I'll send them off to go do that, while I zip over through Tomorrowland to get my SHINY on, then we'll meet back up at Pirates of the Caribbean. Brilliant, right? Awww yeeeauuuh. This is why they pay me the mediocre bucks, ya'll! :D

So those were my planning epiphanies last night. NOW. Let's rewind to Thursday of last week. That's right. I got sucked into the Minnie's Holiday Dine madness!

minniemickey.png

I couldn't help myself! Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Goofy in their holiday finery with a special holiday-theme buffet? And I can include it in the Fantasmic Dinner package for VIP Seating? HELLO!!! I decided we needed to check it out. :santa:

So I spent HOURS and HOURS (literally) that day moving stuff around, figuring out a way we could do this meal instead of Tusker House, looking online at available times, moving some more stuff around, calling and booking it at an even BETTER time than I was seeing online, logging into my account to discover that the dumb Disney Dining agent booked it without the Fantasmic seating despite assuring me that she had, going online to rebook it correctly at the time I saw prior to calling, finding out that time and all others were now completely GONE, calling Guest Services and very politely asking them to fix it as it was their agent's error and not mine, getting told by Guest Services what amounted to "Tough titty said the kitty," losing my ever-loving mind on the Guest Services agent and becoming "that caller" much to my chagrin, seeing an okay-ish time pop up online while I'm yelling, making her book that one for me, hanging up, going back to my spreadsheet, moving more stuff around and around around and round... until I finally made it all work, I think! *inhales heavily after her extremely long run-on sentence* :crazy2:

So here's the updated itinerary and touring plan, accounting for all of the above changes:

Trip%20Itinerary%20v4.3%20DIS.png

TP%20v4.2%20DIS.png

Last night I was at my mom's and picked up the t-shirts we made last week. They're all in great shape! I'm really excited to wear them on the trip! That also means I have all the shirts I want to take in order. Now I just have to figure out what to do about capris/pants! That will come in probably October-ish, I think. :cutie:

Oh oh oh! So ya'll remember a while back when I was talking about ordering some of those MagicBand decals so I could decorate my collection up? But I wasn't so sure about them? WELL! The most darling and lovely @NJlauren saw my lament, and responded with MAGIC! She had some unused ones, and offered them up to me! Isn't she WONDERFUL? :lovestruc I picked two, and got this in the mail this week...

20150810_091419-1.jpg

I figure the purple one will look good on my grey MB, and the colorful one will look good on my yellow MB. I'll be sure to post pics once I get them done! :cutie: Thank you again, Lauren! You're the best, girl! :hug:

Real Life Update: Work has been crazy, and is about to get crazier. We're about to be short-staffed again. Some of you may remember from my April PTR... My office is small, just me, another agent, and our manager. So three of us in total. Me and my manager, we're tight, we were besties before she ever became manager. We make a good team and work great together. :goodvibes

But we seem to be struggling to find the right fit for that other agent's spot, though. Ya'll might recall the drama before my April trip, with the girl that quit. Well, she was pretty quickly replaced... and now 4 months later, THAT girl is leaving. Today is her last day. So it's about to be down to just me and the manager again. And we're in busy season right now, so that means doubling my workload. Not happy! :sad2: Praying the next person that we hire is the right one, and sticks around a while!

In better work news, one of my repeat clients came in for an consultation appointment with me on Friday and, and she totally surprised me by bringing me flowers, just to thank me for all the work I do for her. :flower3: That really made me smile!!!

Okay, that's my PTR update for this week! I will leave you with my feelings today about work, sleep, and basically the universe in it's entirety:

FB_IMG_1438866581992.jpg

First you are so welcome! I am happy they arrived safe and what looks like in perfect condition!

Second the Minnie holiday dining, can I say jealous! I mean everything Minnie is great and everything holiday is great so what's not to love!!!

Can you believe I have NEVER had tonga toast, it's on my list, maybe 2018.....

Love the plans love your spreadsheets love love love! :love:

Tonga toast!! Yes! Go there! Don't think about it again! Dooooo iiiiiit! Sorry-but that tonga toast is good!

Oh I'm torn for you now--no tusker house is sad, but I've been thinking the Minnie's dinner looks awful cute. Sorry about the hassle booking it though--what a pain in the rump! How dare they make you be "that caller"!

I wish I could come work with you guys! Sure I live half way across the country and know nothing about the travel industry--but I'd wear a tiara and talk Disney with you all day like nobody's business! :thumbsup2 Priorities, right?

I'm glad that you were able to get your Fantasmic dinner package after all. It must have taken you a very long time to get it all straightened out.

Do they have Tonga toast at Captain Cook's? That would be a little cheaper and faster but not as nice as Kona Cafe.

We are going to Kona Cafe for the first time ever during our upcoming trip! I'm sure my mom will want to try the Tonga Toast! I'm planning to do a live report during our trip so will post pics!

December 4th is coming up fast - it will be here before you know it! I can't wait to go back in December again some day. LOVE all of the holiday decorations and special parades/shows/lights/etc!! :thumbsup2

Kona Cafe and Tonga toast!!! Yes! I think I'm as excited for you as you must be! I can't wait to hear how you like it. I've got it on my radar too! Yummo!

Good thinking on the face painting plan! Jungle Cruise is one I can do without as well.

Sorry you haven't been able to sleep, that's the worst! Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night with that restless leg crap and can't get back to sleep for a couple of hours. I can't imagine being up ALL night :guilty:

Sorry bout the co-worker situation. I'd totally come work with you if I lived anywhere near :p

How sweet of your client!:rose: Don't you love it when they make an extra effort to say thanks! It's the best!

I've never heard of Minnie's Holiday Dine Madness!! Where do they have it? Sounds like fun! Tusker House will still be there for your next trip.:teeth: Glad you got your F! Package all figured out. That must have been frustrating.

Cute MB covers. How sweet of @NJlauren! You've gotta post pics after you get them done.

I think you got the same bimbo dining agent as my aunt! 6 AM on our ADR day and there wasn't a single F! package to be found for Oct.6, so I book the 8th instead. My aunt was bumming because she really wanted the 6th. I explained that the well was completely dry. She tried calling just to make sure, and then informed me she booked one over the phone for the 6th, no problem. Then she looks on MDE and finds out it was just a dinner at Mama Melrose, not the package. She must've been a bit more intimidating than you though, because she called back and they added an extra Fastpass for Fantasmic for her group that day :rolleyes1

Boo pants! Thankfully, I quit my job last year to stay at home with my daughter.. .so I typically don't put pants on until 10 or 11am.... when I have to get out of my jams and put on my camp counselor outfit of shorts and tshirt. I'll be so sad when I got back to work, mostly because of pants!!!

I've been hesitant to start any really specific touring plans... but I think tonights the night. I'm in the mood. :love:

Sorry about your workload. Good employees are so hard to find!

I've been wanting to try Tonga Toast for years and never seem to fit it into my plans. Don't see it happening this year either. :sad2: Hopefully you love it!!

By the time I get home today, I'll be on Hour 30.

Oh no! Hope you get some sleep soon!!! Have you tried that help sleeping aid i think nyquil?!?!

1. Tonga Toast.

oh my yum... just... yumalicious!!!!

Real Life Update: Work has been crazy,

You and me both sister!

just to thank me for all the work I do for her. :flower3: That really made my day!!!

This just makes it all worth while doesn't it?!?! FANTASTIC!!!

Love your plans.. I was teetering on the christmas dinner.. i went against it I have no idea why.

First you are so welcome! I am happy they arrived safe and what looks like in perfect condition!
They really ARE perfect! Going to play with putting them on the bands maybe tonight!

Second the Minnie holiday dining, can I say jealous! I mean everything Minnie is great and everything holiday is great so what's not to love!!!
I knoww! I'm really excited to be doing this! :santa:

Can you believe I have NEVER had tonga toast, it's on my list, maybe 2018.....
Me either! This will be my inaugural Tonga Toast experience!

Love the plans love your spreadsheets love love love! :love:
Thank you! I'm rather fond of them myself!

Tonga toast!! Yes! Go there! Don't think about it again! Dooooo iiiiiit! Sorry-but that tonga toast is good!
So I've been told! I love french toast, so I gotta try it!

Oh I'm torn for you now--no tusker house is sad, but I've been thinking the Minnie's dinner looks awful cute. Sorry about the hassle booking it though--what a pain in the rump! How dare they make you be "that caller"!
I've done Tusker House before for breakfast, and I enjoyed it, but I think this will be more festive! And yeah, the Guest Services lady was awful. She I wish I had gotten her info so I could send a strongly worked email. She was just super rude. >:(

I wish I could come work with you guys! Sure I live half way across the country and know nothing about the travel industry--but I'd wear a tiara and talk Disney with you all day like nobody's business! :thumbsup2 Priorities, right?
You could learn the business fast! Not to mention that living only 5 hours from Orlando, Disney is our #1 seller in this office. Disney, Universal, and cruises.

I'm glad that you were able to get your Fantasmic dinner package after all. It must have taken you a very long time to get it all straightened out.
It did, and worst of all, I was doing it at work with my boss giving me the stink-eye the whole time. Thank goodness we're friends and she let me get away with it! :scared:

Do they have Tonga toast at Captain Cook's? That would be a little cheaper and faster but not as nice as Kona Cafe.
They do! And now, believe it or not, I'm lightly considering getting to the Poly a little early, so that I can order my Tonga Toast from Captain Cook's as an "appetizer" because now I've found something else on the Kona menu that I'm dying to try, and I don't want to order two full meals at Kona and feel like a massive fatty. :rotfl:

We are going to Kona Cafe for the first time ever during our upcoming trip! I'm sure my mom will want to try the Tonga Toast! I'm planning to do a live report during our trip so will post pics!
I will look forward to your report and photos! :thumbsup2

December 4th is coming up fast - it will be here before you know it! I can't wait to go back in December again some day. LOVE all of the holiday decorations and special parades/shows/lights/etc!! :thumbsup2
Maaaaan, it needs to get here FASTER! And I won't be back to WDW during December until 2018, and then it will be short (4 nights) as it'll be part of a Land & Sea package, so I'm trying to suck up as much holiday goodness on this trip as I can! :santa:

Kona Cafe and Tonga toast!!! Yes! I think I'm as excited for you as you must be! I can't wait to hear how you like it. I've got it on my radar too! Yummo!
I love french toast and I love bananas, so I'm sure that I'll love it. I'm just tired of reading about it and am ready to EAT it! :cutie:

Good thinking on the face painting plan! Jungle Cruise is one I can do without as well.
Thanks! I feel pretty smart for that idea! :idea:

Sorry you haven't been able to sleep, that's the worst! Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night with that restless leg crap and can't get back to sleep for a couple of hours. I can't imagine being up ALL night :guilty:
Usually, even when my insomnia is at it's worst, I can manage a minimum of an hour or two to help me power through the following day. It's pretty rare, maybe a couple times a year, that it gets so bad that I get zero sleep all night. :faint:

Sorry bout the co-worker situation. I'd totally come work with you if I lived anywhere near :p
You'd probably be great at it, too!

How sweet of your client!:rose: Don't you love it when they make an extra effort to say thanks! It's the best!
It was so unexpected! And another client that I do Disney trips for, she put in a VERY nice comment card online this morning, praising me, and it went straight not to my boss, but to HER boss. So I'm feeling pretty good about myself professionally these days! :goodvibes

I've never heard of Minnie's Holiday Dine Madness!! Where do they have it? Sounds like fun! Tusker House will still be there for your next trip.:teeth: Glad you got your F! Package all figured out. That must have been frustrating.
That's EXACTLY what I said about Tusker House! I won't be back during the holidays for few years, so better take advantage of the opportunity! :santa: Here's the page about it: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/fantasmic-dinner-hollywood-vine-holidays/

Cute MB covers. How sweet of @NJlauren! You've gotta post pics after you get them done.
It was VERY kind of her, wasn't it? Hopefully I'll have pics of the bands in next week's update!

I think you got the same bimbo dining agent as my aunt! 6 AM on our ADR day and there wasn't a single F! package to be found for Oct.6, so I book the 8th instead. My aunt was bumming because she really wanted the 6th. I explained that the well was completely dry. She tried calling just to make sure, and then informed me she booked one over the phone for the 6th, no problem. Then she looks on MDE and finds out it was just a dinner at Mama Melrose, not the package. She must've been a bit more intimidating than you though, because she called back and they added an extra Fastpass for Fantasmic for her group that day :rolleyes1
Maaaaaaaaaaan! I don't know that she was more intimidating, because I was FEROCIOUS... But it does sound like she got a much better agent on her second call than I did. The one I spoke to made it clear in her tone that she gave ZERO craps about my situation. Worst Guest Services experience ever. :sad2:

Boo pants! Thankfully, I quit my job last year to stay at home with my daughter.. .so I typically don't put pants on until 10 or 11am.... when I have to get out of my jams and put on my camp counselor outfit of shorts and tshirt. I'll be so sad when I got back to work, mostly because of pants!!!
Pants are the worst, man. I'm so over them. :(

I've been hesitant to start any really specific touring plans... but I think tonights the night. I'm in the mood. :love:
Dooooo itttttt! Then share them so we can geek out together! :cutie:

Sorry about your workload. Good employees are so hard to find!
You're telling me! :sad2:

I've never had Tonga toast myself. However, I do love toast, so I suspect that I'd enjoy Tonga toast too!
"Banana-stuffed Sourdough French Toast rolled in Cinnamon Sugar and served with a Strawberry Compote, and your choice of Ham, Bacon, or Sausage." YUM!!!

I get your issue with finding a good fit for a co-worker. Best of luck on that search. Do they give any worthwhile input as to why they leave?
Yeah, but I probably shouldn't launch into it in too much detail in a public forum. Suffice to say that in both cases they just weren't picking up the job, and knew it, left of their own accord. Which is a blessing in a way. But I'm just so ready to have the RIGHT person in here... We're such a small team, and it makes a HUGE difference!

You are a fabulous planner - great idea about squeezing in the face painting!
Thanks! I feel pretty excited about it! I wish there was a place online where I could look at all the designs available that the MK location so I could decide what I want ahead of time, just to save time that morning! :scratchin

I've been wanting to try Tonga Toast for years and never seem to fit it into my plans. Don't see it happening this year either. :sad2: Hopefully you love it!!
I was trying to squeeze it into next year's trip, but doing so was turning out very awkward. So then I had this idea, and it's perfect! I might even wonder down to the beach at the Poly after breakfast, and spend some time relaxing there instead of by the pool at AoA (as was my original plan for the day).

Oh no! Hope you get some sleep soon!!! Have you tried that help sleeping aid i think nyquil?!?!
I did sleep! I fell into bed the moment I walked in the door last night, as predicted! Because I went to bed so early though (7pm), I was awake again at 2:00am. I got back to sleep around 6am, and stayed asleep until I got up at 8:30am for work. So even through my whole night's rest was broken in the middle, I still feel very rested today! Yay! :hyper: As for sleep aids, the problem for me is that I wait so late to even try to sleep, that by the time I realize it's just not happening, it's way too late to take anything without risk of OVERsleeping. :headache: Doh!

oh my yum... just... yumalicious!!!!
So I've been told! I can't wait to try it myself! :D

You and me both sister!
Terrible, ain't it! :scared: I like peace and QUIET!

This just makes it all worth while doesn't it?!?! FANTASTIC!!!
It does make the bad days a little less sucky, it's true! :goodvibes

Love your plans.. I was teetering on the christmas dinner.. i went against it I have no idea why.
I really deliberated over it, but in the end, I really feel like I made the right choice. Don't get me wrong, I love Tusker House, but I was just there in September last year. Plus we're also doing Boma, and they're so similarly themed, minus characters. And the Holiday Dining has all the same characters as Tusker House, with the addition of MINNIE, who is my favorite! Plus it's a limited time thing, where as Tusker House will always be there. So I feel really good about the switch! Plus it will be kinda neat to do an event in it's very first year, I think! :santa:

Kona Cafe and Tonga Toast are the best! Almost to double digit countdown day!
Just about 2 weeks left until I can do my double-digit dance! I AM SO READY! :woohoo:

Last edited:
Re:the sleeping issue, there's one out there -prescription- called sonata. It's out of your system in four hours, great for those of us who just can't fall asleep, but don't wAnt to take a pill at 8pm.

Re:the sleeping issue, there's one out there -prescription- called sonata. It's out of your system in four hours, great for those of us who just can't fall asleep, but don't wAnt to take a pill at 8pm.
I wish they would give me that! Unfortunately, doctors won't prescribe me anything for it because I also have sleep apnea, and they are worried I will sleep TOO deeply on pills, and stop breathing. :scared: It's an awful combo to have!

I wish they would give me that! Unfortunately, doctors won't prescribe me anything for it because I also have sleep apnea, and they are worried I will sleep TOO deeply on pills, and stop breathing. :scared: It's an awful combo to have!
Gotcha. Definitely a valid fear. If it's been a long while since you asked them, though, maybe there's something new out there? Insomnia is miserable, I know. :)

Just popping in to say "Hi!" DH and I will be there the same week. We 're camping at Ft Wilderness :)

Yummm Tonga Toast is on my Disney must eat list...it's normal to have a list like that, right? That will be coming during that October 2016 solo trip.

And so glad you got a Minnie dinner at a good time! I think it will be so much fun - excited for the characters and the all around Christmas-y atmosphere!

And yay for pretty and sparkles all around. I'm happy you found a way to get your face painting in and love the MB decals. BTW...you did hear they are coming out with a purple MB now right? Wasn't that you wishing for one?

Just popping in to say "Hi!" DH and I will be there the same week. We 're camping at Ft Wilderness :)
Hello, nice to have you here! :welcome: Maybe we will cross paths in our WDW journeys that week! Just a few more months to go!

Yummm Tonga Toast is on my Disney must eat list...it's normal to have a list like that, right? That will be coming during that October 2016 solo trip.
Girl, you wanna talk about lists? TO ME?! Aaaand ask me if it's normal? My perception of normal in regards to these things is a bit... skewed. :rotfl:

For example, my October 2016 trip is already completely spreadsheeted, with my days planned out (done by utilizing the October hours for this year, so of course I'll be changing it down the road once I have the real park hours), and my ADRs wishlist is already made with the day/times I want to book each one for. In fact, I'm feeling all itchy that I've done all this planning and haven't even shared it here, because I'm saving it for the PTR for that trip, which I'm trying to resist starting until I return home from this trip! :scared: #plannerproblems

And so glad you got a Minnie dinner at a good time! I think it will be so much fun - excited for the characters and the all around Christmas-y atmosphere!
I'm really looking forward to it! I'm still checking all day everyday for a time between 6p-6:30p, though. I'm even considering breaking down and paying $8 to the website-which-must-not-be-named to help me. :rolleyes1

And yay for pretty and sparkles all around. I'm happy you found a way to get your face painting in and love the MB decals. BTW...you did hear they are coming out with a purple MB now right? Wasn't that you wishing for one?
I saw something about that, but it seemed like it was still all speculation and rumors. Has it been announced somewhere officially? :confused3

Last edited:
Okay. Finally I have a few minutes to catch up.

That sounds like lots of fun. Unfortunately, I've had a few of those days, so I know how it feels. I hope you got a very large coffee!!

So of the 1,498,236 random thoughts racing through my head last night, many of them were Disney-related, which I'm sure is a HUGE surprise to all of you.

That's actually a huge shock to me.
I figured they would all be Disney-related. :rotfl2:

Yay! More Facepainting!!! Sounds like a great plan!

This really does sound like the perfect ADR. I mean, really ... what's not to love?

I'm sorry to hear about the messy situation with Disney Dining ... but at least there's a happy ending! When I have a rough guest services experience, I usually send an email to wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com. They're really good at responding to emails and usually do something nice for you.

These are so pretty!!!

Pick me! Pick me! I'm looking for a new job! Although commuting down from NYC every day would probably be impossible, and I don't want to move (even if you are closer to Disney), so ... maybe not.

Yeah, change the "pants" to "skirts" (because I wear pants around the house when I have no responsibilities), and that's my life. Especially the past few weeks when I've barely had time to sit down and breathe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter