It's My Birthday & I'll Disney if I Wanna! ~ A Dec 2015 PTR - COMPLETE!

The graphic is really cute! can't wait to see the finished product!!!

Yes this waiting around now is the pits.

This lull between ADRs and FP+ absolutely SUCKS!

I hear you on that girlfriend :) I'm there with ya. Although now that mine is getting closer I'm getting anxious lol

but their eyes started to glaze over

Totally hear you on this...happens whenever I talk Disney anywhere but here lol

I don't have access to Photoshop anymore,

Sometimes they let you download a free 30 day trial...? But sounds like you managed without.

I've also already started packing. Is that weird?

Yeah...maybe a leeetle lol but we love you anyway :)) Kidding :))

I love the new graphic!!! I think you did a great job, even without Photoshop. I can't wait to see how it looks on the shirt!
Thanks! I'm looking forward to seeing how this all turns out on Sunday! :cutie:

Oh, the quest for weather appropriate bottoms ...
I like the idea of changing during your mid-day break - I hope you can find some good, affordable capris (it's not always easy!)
You're telling me! I've been poking around in a few local stores and online, but so far nothing. :( I did find a pair of khaki capris in my closet that are a bit too big in the waist and I am constantly having to pull them up, so I stopped wearing them. They're perfect otherwise, so I'm thinking of asking my grandmother, the seamstress in the family, if she thinks she could take them in a bit for me. If she can, that's one pair down! I'd still like to get a couple more, a denim pair and black pair. :thumbsup2

And yes, it is weird that you've started packing. Not at all surprising, but weird. But that's okay, we love you anyway!
Awww, thanks! :lovestruc

We've been that week several times and layering really is key. It could be 80 one day and 50 the next! Crazy!
Yeah, I've been the first week in December once, and the first week of January a few times, and I find the same thing to be true! I'm going to bring a pair of long pants and socks/sneakers in case it does get that cold, but I'm hoping not to have to wear them! :sad2:

The design is great for not having Photoshop! If you have Microsoft Publisher, that is pretty good for design, too!!!
Thank ya kindly! And sadly, I have neither currently. Hoping to change that soon, though! :scratchin

I think I will probably struggle with what to pack for this trip. I am used to wearing dresses and shorts at Disney but the Deecember temps may be a challenge, will have to pack a wide range of items.
Yes, I'm already planning on bringing way too many suitcases to accommodate all my clothing options. :laughing:

We don't do mid-day breaks so changing like you plan to do is not an option for me.
I didn't used to do breaks when I was younger, but I need them now. And my aunt & uncle feel like 14 hours a day theme-parking will be a bit much for them, so they are all about the break too! :faint:

Early December is a great time of year to go, but the weather can be all over the board.
No kidding! I lucked out when I was there Dec. 1-7, 2009. Aside from one rainy day, the weather was perfect! Hoping for same luck this year! :goodvibes

Loving the new graphic! and I'm finally caught up!
Thanks! And YAY, welcome back, girl! :woohoo:

I love your graphic! So cute! If it were me I'd probably put the dates of the whole trip though, just cuz my memory sucks and I'd want to look back at it and remember the dates of the whole trip. :P
I've already edited the image to read December 4-11, 2015. :thumbsup2

I am the queen of Capri pants! I even wear them all winter long. Our clients make fun of us because I wear Capri's and DH wears shorts year round, only a blizzard can get us in reg. long pants! At 5'3" they are easier for me to find than regular length pants!:)
I have the same but opposite problem, dur to being 6'0". :rotfl:

Kohl's clearance rack is my best friend. Do you have a Kohl's where you are?
We don't, unfortunately! I've popped my head into a few local shops, but no luck so far. I might end up turning to Amazon.com in the end! :confused3

Loving your design, how about just putting December 2015?
Thanks! I think I want something more specific to our trip, though. I've decided to due the full dates, December 4-11, 2015. :santa:

We went from about the 12th to 22nd December and sometimes it was boiling and we were swimming then the next we were glad we'd packed our jumpers and jackets :rotfl2:
Hahaha! Yeah, I'm going to try to pack for all occasions! :thumbsup2

That graphic is so cute! Great job, Billie! I can't wait to see the final result.
Thanks so much! I should have an update on the finish product on Monday! :goodvibes

Shouldn't there be a tiara in there somewhere, though?
Yeah... ON MY HEAD! princess:

I read you update title and thought it said ghetto "pant" skillz. After you pants-free update I wasn't sure what I was going to find ; )
Smart. You never know what you're gonna find in my thread. :rolleyes:

But on to your ghetto paint skills, it looks really good. No chance I would have thought you didn't put that together with Photoshop. Maybe you should sell it ; )
Ha! Well thank you! :blush:

And yes, since you asked, it is completely weird you started packing. But that's why we like ya!
I like ya'll, too! :grouphug:

The graphic is really cute! can't wait to see the finished product!!!
Thanks! I can't wait, either! :cutie:

Yes this waiting around now is the pits.
PREACH! I'm so ready for it to be Disney time!!! ::MinnieMo

I hear you on that girlfriend :) I'm there with ya. Although now that mine is getting closer I'm getting anxious lol
Yours is SO much closer! I'm so jelly! :D

Totally hear you on this...happens whenever I talk Disney anywhere but here lol
Hahaha, exactly! My DIS friends are my salvation! :hug:

Sometimes they let you download a free 30 day trial...? But sounds like you managed without.
Nope, I've checked. That's okay, though. I'm hoping to buy it sometime next year. So any future t-shirt designs should be way swankier! :goodvibes

Yeah...maybe a leeetle lol but we love you anyway :)) Kidding :))
Kidding about it being weird, or kidding about loving me anyway? :laughing: :lovestruc

63 days until FP+! :cutie:
123 days until WDW!
:hyper:

Hey, ya'll! :grouphug:

Guess what tomorrow is? 4 MONTHS UNTIL DISNEY!!! :woohoo:

I had a moderately exciting week. Remember how I mentioned in my last update about saving up for a new computer? Welllllll... I decided I couldn't wait!

softkitty.jpg

Check it out: HP Envy 17.3" Touch-Screen Laptop - With Intel Core i7, 16GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, and Nvidia GeForce 940M Graphics.

Pretty sexy, right? :cutie:

Getting used to Windows 10 has been a challenge, but I'm picking it up quick. And the touchpad on this thing does this weirdness that I've never experienced before, where it seemingly randomly magnifies or shrinks websites. I gotta figure out how to disable that, because it's driving me crazy! :scared:

As far as the "saving up" part goes, my parents were nice enough to front me the money. So now I'm just working on paying them back over the next 3-4 months. :thumbsup2

Speaking of my awesome folks... Last night I hung out with my Mom for a few hours, making t-shirts. Ain't no party like an iron-on party! AM I RIGHT?! :rotfl:

During the process...

11796337_10205777805777773_1265990406069419187_n.jpg

10984462_10205777805977778_1907163863628542391_n.jpg

11836931_10205777806137782_3333225205253245405_n.jpg

Finished results! Front...

11836924_10205777806257785_5685134461581757896_n.jpg

Back...

11796257_10205777806497791_2372513399259275196_n.jpg

The one I designed myself...

11009976_10205777806777798_4112402793270072950_n.jpg

Sparkly rhinestones...

11800443_10205777807217809_1758128960571882613_n.jpg

Looking at the pictures, I feel like I put the design on the front of the pink and red ones a bit too low (the red one especially), but it'll be fine, I'm sure. Learning experience, right? For the most part, I really love how they all turned out! I'm super excited to wear them on my trip! :hyper:

Hope everybody has an awesome week! :goodvibes

WTH?? I just had a reply typed out for you and it vanished...ugh. Well...I was going to say...you must be so excited about the new laptop. I'm sure it makes a big difference!!

I love all the shirts too - especially the sparkly rhinestone one!!

Guess what tomorrow is? 4 MONTHS UNTIL DISNEY!!! :woohoo:

YAY!!!!!

Check it out: HP Envy 17.3" Touch-Screen Laptop - With Intel Core i7, 16GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, and Nvidia GeForce 940M Graphics.

Looks good! Although I don't know much about computers (I can take them apart (mostly), but can't pick one out), so that's just a guess.

Getting used to Windows 10 has been a challenge, but I'm picking it up quick.

Yeah ... I'm terrified of Windows 10. I refuse to upgrade (I'm still on 7) ... but then again, I said the same thing about going from XP to 7. I think anything works once you get used to it (other than Windows 8).

As far as the "saving up" part goes, my parents were nice enough to front me the money. So now I'm just working on paying them back over the next 3-4 months. :thumbsup2

Yay parents!!

Ain't no party like an iron-on party! AM I RIGHT?! :rotfl:

Ain't no party like an iron-on party, 'cause an iron-on party .... sorry, I got nothing.

Looking at the pictures, I feel like I put the design on the front of the pink and red ones a bit too low (the red one especially), but it'll be fine, I'm sure. Learning experience, right? For the most part, I really love how they all turned out! I'm super excited to wear them on my trip! :hyper:

They look great! I don't think you can tell the design placement just from the pictures - I think you'll only know once you put them on. And if they're not perfect, you'll know better for next time.

Your shirts are adorable. I think the Mischief Managed one is perfect for Disney trip. :) And the Christmas one is just gorgeous. :lovestruc

Your new laptop is very nice looking. I hope you can figure out the resizing thing. Windows 10 scares me. I remember when I first got a Windows 7 computer whatever window I was in would jump to full size when I moved it close to the edge of the screen. It drove me crazy until I learned how to turn it off. Google was definitely my friend that time. ;)

Nice new computer wheels!

And I LOVE the shirts! It took me a while to get the hang of where the iron-on should be placed for different sized shirts!

great job on the shirts!!! Did you try them on after you ironed them? i am sure they will be fine!!!
can't wait to start doing disney crafts again!

Super cute - I can't decide which one I like the best! 1TB of storage - jealous! My old netbook cannot cope with the Windows 10 upgrade.
Thanks! The upgrade was necessary, because screw Windows 8. :laughing:

WTH?? I just had a reply typed out for you and it vanished...ugh.
Oh man, my sympathies. I haaaaaaaaaate when that happens! :crazy2:

Well...I was going to say...you must be so excited about the new laptop. I'm sure it makes a big difference!!
It is so nice not to be crashing all the time anymore! :thumbsup2

I love all the shirts too - especially the sparkly rhinestone one!!
Thanks! I think it's my favorite, too! ::MinnieMo

Looks good! Although I don't know much about computers (I can take them apart (mostly), but can't pick one out), so that's just a guess.
I'm the opposite. I can buy them and know was specs to look for, etc. But as far as parts or dealing with them when they start to have issues, I'm 100% clueless. :confused:

Yeah ... I'm terrified of Windows 10. I refuse to upgrade (I'm still on 7) ... but then again, I said the same thing about going from XP to 7. I think anything works once you get used to it (other than Windows 8).
Well, that's just it. As much as I prefer Windows 7, new computers are now coming with Win8 installed. And eff that. :laughing: The moment I powered it on for the first time, I immediately upgraded to Win10 before doing anything else with it!

Ain't no party like an iron-on party, 'cause an iron-on party .... sorry, I got nothing.
Yeah, I didn't, either. That's why I left it where I did. :rotfl:

They look great! I don't think you can tell the design placement just from the pictures - I think you'll only know once you put them on. And if they're not perfect, you'll know better for next time.
Yeah, they're definitely not perfect, but I think it'll be fine. I'm not terribly fussed about it. And like you said, I'll have a better idea for placement if I ever do anymore of them. (I do still have 4 blank transfer sheets left, so the idea isn't totally out of the question!) :thumbsup2

Wanna make some for me?? LOL. You did a great job!
Ha! Thanks, girl! My mom did all the work, though. I just placed the designs and took pictures while she worked! :laughing:

Hurray for the new laptop!
Serious HURRAY! :woohoo:

Love the shirts, very crafty!
Thanks! I'm pretty pleased with them! :goodvibes

Iron on par-TAY!! You did a great job! I love the Harry Potter one!!
Gracias! I think it turned out pretty good, too! I'm excited to wear it to Universal! :wizard:

Your shirts are adorable. I think the Mischief Managed one is perfect for Disney trip. :) And the Christmas one is just gorgeous. :lovestruc
Thank you, Sue! I'm happy the Christmas one turned out okay... That's the one I was the most nervous about! :santa:

our new laptop is very nice looking. I hope you can figure out the resizing thing. Windows 10 scares me. I remember when I first got a Windows 7 computer whatever window I was in would jump to full size when I moved it close to the edge of the screen. It drove me crazy until I learned how to turn it off. Google was definitely my friend that time. ;)
Isn't that frustrating! I have a wireless mouse that I'm using with it right now to avoid the touchpad. I need to sit down and problem-solve my problems with it soon, though! ::yes::

Love the shirts!!! So cute!!! Congrats on the new laptop :)
Thank you, thank you! :goodvibes

Nice new computer wheels!
Thanks, Lynn! I'm pretty stoked about it! :D

And I LOVE the shirts! It took me a while to get the hang of where the iron-on should be placed for different sized shirts!
Thanks again! And yeah, that part was trickier than I expected! :oops:

great job on the shirts!!! Did you try them on after you ironed them? i am sure they will be fine!!!
I haven't! I didn't even bring them home with me Sunday night. They're on hangers in my Mama's laundry room. I wanted to just leave them alone, and let them "set" really well before I went trying them on or folding them or anything. Especially that rhinestone one! I have a feeling those little baubles are going to fall of really easily. I'll be back at her house this weekend, and I'll retrieve them then. But I agree with you, I'm sure they will be fine... And if not, well it's too late now anyhow! :-)

can't wait to start doing disney crafts again!
That makes one of us! :laughing: I'm not crafty AT ALL. That's why I had to enlist Mama's help for this project! :thumbsup2

I'm still here I swear! Shirt looks great plans look good!

I did notice that your candlelight processional person was announced! Meredith Vira (did I miss an update where you mentioned this already??? Very possible)

Any plans look great and I'm so jel of your trip!

I'm still here I swear! Shirt looks great plans look good!
Hi, Lauren! And thanks! :cutie:

I did notice that your candlelight processional person was announced! Meredith Vira (did I miss an update where you mentioned this already??? Very possible)
She's Dec. 12-14. Our night is Dec. 10. Still no narrator announced. Grrr! >:(

Any plans look great and I'm so jel of your trip!
Sounds like it's high time to plan another of your own, lady! :P

Hi, Lauren! And thanks! :cutie:

She's Dec. 12-14. Our night is Dec. 10. Still no narrator announced. Grrr! >:(

Sounds like it's high time to plan another of your own, lady! :P

I could have sworn you said the 10th! Oops! I'm planning a Disney Land trip right now!!! Just haven't posted about it to much yet!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter