It's My Birthday & I'll Disney if I Wanna! ~ A Dec 2015 PTR - COMPLETE!

365yaaaaay.png

ONE YEAR FROM TODAY, Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

:yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay::cheer2::yay:

Starting tomorrow: "Less than a year!" :lmao:

Happy 1 year until the trip!!!!!! :cheer2:

Yay! Tiara pictures! It's still beautiful and looks great on you!

Hibachi table sounds like a fun birthday dinner. (and I can see the tiara in the picture - seeing that made me smile!)

:yay::yay::yay::yay: so glad they liked your birthday dinner choice. :)
It was a fun night! I'd like to say that I need to think of some way to top it next year, but considering I'll be leaving for Disney they next morning, I think I'll be a little distracted. :rotfl:

Happy 1 year until the trip!!!!!! :cheer2:

Yay! Tiara pictures! It's still beautiful and looks great on you!

Hibachi table sounds like a fun birthday dinner. (and I can see the tiara in the picture - seeing that made me smile!)
YAY! I need to start thinking of other occasions to wear the tiara. Christmas Princess, maybe? :thumbsup2

:cheer2: :cool1: one year!!!
I hope it goes by faaaaaaaaaaast! :goodvibes

Happy belated birthday!!! And happy less than a year until your trip!!! :goodvibes
Thank you!!! December 4th can't get here fast enough! :hyper:

177 days until ADRs! :thumbsup2
297 days until FP+! :cutie:
357 days until WDW!
:hyper:

Hi, friends! :grouphug: Just a quick update.

I realized that I totally forgot to mention that I got my first bit of MickeyMail last week! :woohoo: Or in this case, IncredibleMail!

20141203_154019.jpg

20141203_154154.jpg

It's not much, but it's something! Every little bit helps it feel so much closer!

Also, I found the cutest Christmas cards at Walgreens!

20141205_202041.jpg

I sent most of these out last week. I have Walt Disney World themed return address labels (that I made)... and Harry Potter postage stamps. The colliding of my worlds!! :rotfl:

I hope everybody is having a happy and safe holiday season!!! :santa: I plan on trying to get caught up on all of your TRs and PTRs today, hopefully!

I love seeing the numbers on the countdowns get smaller and smaller! I think my favorite is ADR day - you're less than 180 days away from being 180 days away from your trip!

Yay for IncredibleMail! Now you have something to read over and over again for the next 357 days!

I love those cards! Although I don't think you're supposed to mix Disney and Harry Potter :lmao:

Less than one year to go!! :cheer2:

I love your enthusiasm about Disney. I feel like April 21 is forever away for my trip. I need to borrow some of your :goodvibes

Adorable!

Yes everyday is a day closer and closer!!! :banana: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::
It is! :yay: Hurry hurry, 2015!

I love seeing the numbers on the countdowns get smaller and smaller! I think my favorite is ADR day - you're less than 180 days away from being 180 days away from your trip!

Yay for IncredibleMail! Now you have something to read over and over again for the next 357 days!

I love those cards! Although I don't think you're supposed to mix Disney and Harry Potter :lmao:
I'm thinking about adding in a "Countdown until April" since that's actually the next thing I'm really looking forward to... That's when I should be able to get my hot little hands on the December park hours, and REALLY map out our plans and itinerary! I have my preliminary outline, but I know once the real park hours come out is when I can get some REAL work done! :thumbsup2

Maybe you're not SUPPOSED to mix them, but as they are my two life-encompassing fandoms, it's impossible for me not to blur the lines occasionally. :lmao: One of my friends who got a card in the mail texted me and was like, "Mickey cards, Disney World labels, and Harry stamps? I didn't even need to be able to read at all to know who this was from!" :rotfl:

Less than one year to go!! :cheer2:

I love your enthusiasm about Disney. I feel like April 21 is forever away for my trip. I need to borrow some of your :goodvibes
I will send you all the good Disney juju I got!!! :goodvibes

I'm anxiously awaiting April, but for different reasons... I want the park hours for December, and that's when I should get them through disneytravelagents.com! So I'm there with you! :hug:

:yay: for Mickey mail; and I love the Christmas cards you got at Walgreens.
They make me smile! :santa:

176 days until ADRs! :thumbsup2
296 days until FP+! :cutie:
356 days until WDW!
:hyper:

Hey, ya'll! :grouphug:

So I'm going to take a page from the lovely Jess (PippiDancer) and her gorgeous PTR (located HERE), and start compiling lists of my "MUST DO'S" in each of the four parks! :cutie:

Since with this trip, I'm trying to find the balance between making myself happy and still giving my aunt & uncle a fabulous first trip, and keeping in mind that my aunt can't ride many of the things I love (but conversely would enjoy many of the things I would normally skip), these lists are likely going to be a bit of a challenge. But I think organizing my thoughts and options will really help! So heeeeere weeeee gooooooo!

Key:
Pink = For Me! I may be flying solo on these.
Aqua = For Them! Things I would normally skip, but think they will like.
Violet = For All! Stuff we all three should enjoy.
* = Something I've never done.

Magic Kingdom Must Do's

Attractions
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Dumbo the Flying Elephant *
it's a small world
Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
Stitch's Great Escape
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Enchanted Tales with Belle
Haunted Mansion
Liberty Square Riverboat *
Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Mickey's PhilharMagic
Peter Pan's Flight
Pirates of the Caribbean
Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
Under the Sea - Journey of the Little Mermaid
Walt Disney World Railroad

Entertainment
Welcome Show
Dream Along with Mickey
Festival of Fantasy Parade *
Main Street Electrical Parade
Celebrate the Magic
Wishes

Character Meets
Liberty Square - Tiana (& hopefully Naveen, too) *
Ariel's Grotto - Mermaid-form Ariel
Princess Fairytale Hall - Anna & Elsa

New Fantasyland - Gaston
Storybook Circus - Pete's Silly Sideshow *

Food
Sleepy Hollow Waffle Sandwich*
La Fou's Brew *
Dole Whip

Be Our Guest (Dinner)

Um... how have you never been on Dumbo???? I get not wanting to do it every year (although I do) ... but never? It's a classic! I'm glad you're at least planning to do it on your next trip.

Overall, great lists! I think you have a nice balance of things for you, things for them, and things for everyone.

And if I somehow end up there at the same time as you (aka if I move to Disney World, which is not likely to happen ... hey, I can dream, right?) I'll do the Mountains and Seven Dwarfs Mine Train with you! (although I've actually never done Splash Mountain ... I keep wanting to but something gets in my way)

I love this idea! I already posted 10 must dos for WDW but I think I might break it down by park similar to how you and Jess have done it.

Isn't it funny when you look at these lists of things you haven't done? It's hard to believe but it just goes to show how immense Disney is and how you can have a new experience no matter how many times you go. :)

I better not tell Mark you've never been on Dumbo...he might not let me read your PTR/TR's anymore. Tis is a must do for us at least once a year.

I love your must do's and I should really make a list myself.

Great list for MK!!! Isn't it amazing how many things there are at Disney that even for those of us who have been to Disney many, many times... there are still things we haven't done?! Also, I think it'll be really fun to experience Disney with two first-timers! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter