It's My Birthday & I'll Disney if I Wanna! ~ A Dec 2015 PTR - COMPLETE!

119 days until FP+! :cutie:
179 days until WDW!
:hyper:

Hey, ya'll! :grouphug:

It's the first official day of my staycation, and where am I? Yep, at the office. :rotfl: After hours, though, just updating my spreadsheets with the newly scored T-Rex ADR. Thought I'd go ahead and update my PTR, while I'm here!

To say that I'm excited about yesterday's ADR success is an understatement. I'm like...

gjsxU0s.gif

I can't believe how PERFECT it all worked out, and that I managed to get EVERY one of my ADRs at the exact time I wanted. I've never had that kind of ADR luck IN MY WHOLE LIFE. It almost feels surreal. :cloud9:

This should be the last one of these for a while, but here's my Itinerary Overview, as it stands now:

Trip%20Itinerary%20v3%20DIS.jpg

I called Aunt Debby and Uncle Mark last night and told them how it went, and they're just so excited! :cutie: I gave them some homework, but I'll talk more about that here in the PTR once I find out the results. (OOH, A MYSTERY!) :tiptoe:

Okay, that's all I got for today. I haven't eaten today and all this ADR talk has got me STARVING, so I'm outta here! I promise to work on catching up on all of your threads tonight.

Oh, and keep those furbaby and princess photos coming! I LOVE them! :lovestruc That being said, I'll end this update with... PUPPIES!!!!!!

tumblr_lvxz4nfjv81qzrlhgo1_250.gif

tumblr_lvxz4nfjv81qzrlhgo2_250.gif

I really like your spread sheets. What do you use to make those?

(AKA -- we have 100 days till we arrive and my mom is begging me for a plan because FP+ is coming up quick!)

I really like your spread sheets. What do you use to make those?

(AKA -- we have 100 days till we arrive and my mom is begging me for a plan because FP+ is coming up quick!)
Just good old Excel! I have a blank template that I created and have emailed to a few other DISers. I'm happy to send it to you if you PM me your email address, just as long as you don't mind waiting to get it until I'm back at work in a week! :P

I copied your spreadsheet too lol...and then changed a couple things to make it my own lol. I'm so excited for you. You're right though...and I have to remind myself of this over and over...that really...no matter what plans you make or don't or where you eat etc...it's all Disney and it will be good no matter what...much better to think that way than to be disspointed over what could have been if I'd been able to plan my trip a few months earlier!! Right??? RIGHT. Still jealous of that O'hana dinner though lol.

Nope! I did it in September 2014 for dinner, and then in April 2015 for lunch. Honestly, I would be happy to skip it this upcoming trip, but my Aunt has specifically asked for it and is super jazzed about it, so... Back to BOG we are going! :cutie: I don't mind though, since I did very much enjoy both of my experiences there. (Definitely skipping it on my next trip though, which will be a quick 3-nighter in October 2016!)

Well, you're right, I do live in a very small Southern town! But I guess I should clarify. There was nothing open with a drive-thru and located between my apartment and my work that was open for me to grab coffee at. :laughing: Had I been willing to stop at a gas station, or drive a longer way to get to work thus passing both Dunkin Donuts and the 24-hour McDonalds, I could have had my coffee. I was just worried either one of those options would have put me behind schedule, so I opted to do without! :cutie:

I've never been to Captain's Grille, but it's on my bucket list. The regular menu looks great, I can only imagine that the Thanksgiving one much be pretty awesome! Yum! :D

:goodvibes

Well thank you for clarifying :thumbsup2 I don't drink coffee, but at least I know if I'm ever driving through your town and nature calls.....I gots somewhere's to go ;)

Hey IMO you can never have too much BOG! We've eaten dinner there 5x, lunch once, and are having dinner there twice in Nov. We :love: BOG!! I hope your Aunt has a great experience there. We've never done Capt. Grille or Wave, so whichever we decide for Thanksgiving will be new which is cool

PS: In addition to no such thing as too much BOG, there is totally no such thing as too much DANCING CARLTON :dancer:

Just good old Excel! I have a blank template that I created and have emailed to a few other DISers. I'm happy to send it to you if you PM me your email address, just as long as you don't mind waiting to get it until I'm back at work in a week! :P
I will do that!!

HOW DID I MISS THIS? :eek:

I went out of town for the weekend and I come back to pure, ADR perfection! :jumping1:

Everything looks just right to me! :thumbsup2

I was going to suggest calling TRex but I see you already have that handled, of course! I called and got just the time we wanted as well. Now I just need to sign up for that Landry's card!

I hope you enjoy your stay-cation! It sounds like a nice, relaxing week! :cool2:

I copied your spreadsheet too lol...and then changed a couple things to make it my own lol. I'm so excited for you. You're right though...and I have to remind myself of this over and over...that really...no matter what plans you make or don't or where you eat etc...it's all Disney and it will be good no matter what...much better to think that way than to be disspointed over what could have been if I'd been able to plan my trip a few months earlier!! Right??? RIGHT. Still jealous of that O'hana dinner though lol.
Keep trying! And maybe the SITE WHOSE NAME WE DARE NOT SPEAKETH can help you find something! :P

ere's my photo for the club...tiara!
image-jpg.101561
Perfect! Welcome to the club, princess! princess:

Well thank you for clarifying :thumbsup2 I don't drink coffee, but at least I know if I'm ever driving through your town and nature calls.....I gots somewhere's to go ;)
Yeah, you'd be fine! :rotfl:

Hey IMO you can never have too much BOG! We've eaten dinner there 5x, lunch once, and are having dinner there twice in Nov. We :love: BOG!! I hope your Aunt has a great experience there. We've never done Capt. Grille or Wave, so whichever we decide for Thanksgiving will be new which is cool
Is it weird that I think I've already picked out what I'm going to order this time? I think eyeballing those lamb chops for sure!!! :bitelip:

PS: In addition to no such thing as too much BOG, there is totally no such thing as too much DANCING CARLTON :dancer:
I'm so glad you think so! (I'm pretty sure that @DisneyKid4Life agrees, too!)

HOW DID I MISS THIS? :eek:

I went out of town for the weekend and I come back to pure, ADR perfection! :jumping1:
Welcome back, booboo! :hug: I hope you had a great weekend!

Everything looks just right to me! :thumbsup2
Everything turned out AWESOME with my ADRs! So excited! :hyper:

I was going to suggest calling TRex but I see you already have that handled, of course! I called and got just the time we wanted as well. Now I just need to sign up for that Landry's card!
I need to get on the Landry's card stuff, too! :thumbsup2

I hope you enjoy your stay-cation! It sounds like a nice, relaxing week! :cool2:
So far so good! 6 more glorious days! :cloud9:

The only bad part about the landrys card is since I come from pa, you can't use it on alcohol the laws vary by state but everything else about the card is amazing!

Your plans look great and I also agree about the spreadsheet...might just have to steal (er...I mean borrow it). ;)

I had a bit to catch up on.. Slowly making my way around the Dis...

I cannot believe you did such a great job on your ADR's!!! I am SO JEALOUS!!! yet sooooooo happy for you!!!
you get eh creepy dancing guy for that:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

FANTASTIC!!!

Ok the password id Tiara I sadly do not have any pictures right now with something- anything on my head!
Love your little Charleston get a way looked like lots of fun!!!

CONGRATS on your stay vacation!!! :cheer2:

At work trying to catch up on work and Dis all at the same time!!!

Whew, back on after a busy day yesterday! So glad ADR day went so well for you. Mine is coming up on Monday for my fictional-no one knows about it not even the husband yet-trip. Least I can do is plan it out should it come to fruition, right?

I was going to give the advice to call T-Rex directly. We did that for our reservation 2 years ago and it worked perfectly!

Of course you're at work fixing your spreadsheet during staycation...

I want to know what the homework is! I can't wait until you find out the results!!

I am so very happy that you were able to get all of your ADRs. I had the same thing happen to me when i tried to make my ADR for CRT and Be Our Guest. This will be my first solo trip and I'll be there celebrating my birthday. Sadly, by the time i was able to speak with someone to make the reservation there were no available tables left for any time during my trip at either restaurant:sad:. Your spreadsheet is absolutely amazing:worship:

I'm sitting here planning out my 3-night solo trip for October 2016. Creating a budget, picking out ADRs, trying to predict when I'll be able to book my resort (POR), the works. Is that weird? :confused3

Probably. So I decided that doing replies on my PTR was a better use of my time! :laughing:

The only bad part about the landrys card is since I come from pa, you can't use it on alcohol the laws vary by state but everything else about the card is amazing!
Maaaan, really? I'll have to check and see what the deal is in SC. Also, I wonder what Florida's rules are regarding that? I certainly do plan on indulging in the a cocktail or two while at T-Rex. Heck, the bar is a big reason why I even picked the place! :rotfl:

Your plans look great and I also agree about the spreadsheet...might just have to steal (er...I mean borrow it). ;)
Just PM your email and I'm more than happy to send you the blank template that I made for other DISers to get started with! :goodvibes

I had a bit to catch up on.. Slowly making my way around the Dis...
Welcome back, Mo! :hug: Been peepoin' your PTR, looks like you had a great trip to Maine!

I cannot believe you did such a great job on your ADR's!!! I am SO JEALOUS!!! yet sooooooo happy for you!!!
Honestly, I still can't believe it either. It's surreal. I keep logging into my MDE account just to make sure they're all still there! :eek:

you get eh creepy dancing guy for that:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

FANTASTIC!!!
Holy crap, that's a like a whole boy band of creepy dancing guys! :laughing:

Ok the password id Tiara I sadly do not have any pictures right now with something- anything on my head!
Nothing?! Not even a ball cap?! I'll even accept a hoodie at this point! :scratchin

Love your little Charleston get a way looked like lots of fun!!!
It was a really nice day! :goodvibes

CONGRATS on your stay vacation!!! :cheer2:
It's going by WAY too quickly... :sad2:

At work trying to catch up on work and Dis all at the same time!!!
You multi-tasker, you! :thumbsup2

Whew, back on after a busy day yesterday! So glad ADR day went so well for you. Mine is coming up on Monday for my fictional-no one knows about it not even the husband yet-trip. Least I can do is plan it out should it come to fruition, right?
I love that you're secretly planning a trip! :rotfl: I certainly do hope it works out for you!!!

I was going to give the advice to call T-Rex directly. We did that for our reservation 2 years ago and it worked perfectly!
Did? You didn't have any problems at check-in or anything? Not having a confirmation makes me so nervous! :scared: I mean, it's a moot point now, since I was about to get it through MDE after all. But still, for future reference, if I ever have to call instead and keep the ressie!

Of course you're at work fixing your spreadsheet during staycation...
Of course I was. Because crazy. ::yes::

I want to know what the homework is! I can't wait until you find out the results!!
Hahaha. It's not THAT exciting... Just a little plan we've hatched to potentially save $500 between the three of us... If it works out. As soon as I know, ya'll will know! :thumbsup2

I am so very happy that you were able to get all of your ADRs. I had the same thing happen to me when i tried to make my ADR for CRT and Be Our Guest. This will be my first solo trip and I'll be there celebrating my birthday. Sadly, by the time i was able to speak with someone to make the reservation there were no available tables left for any time during my trip at either restaurant:sad:. Your spreadsheet is absolutely amazing:worship:
Congratulations on your first solo trip! Solo is the way to GO, dude! I love it! I'm already looking forward to my next solo trip, planned for a little 3-nighter in October 2016! It'll be my third solo trip, so if you have any questions I can answer, don't hesitate to ask! :hug: And just keep checking back for those ADRs you want! You never know when they might open up! :goodvibes

I'm sitting here planning out my 3-night solo trip for October 2016. Creating a budget, picking out ADRs, trying to predict when I'll be able to book my resort (POR), the works. Is that weird? :confused3

Congratulations on your first solo trip! Solo is the way to GO, dude! I love it! I'm already looking forward to my next solo trip, planned for a little 3-nighter in October 2016! It'll be my third solo trip, so if you have any questions I can answer, don't hesitate to ask! :hug: And just keep checking back for those ADRs you want! You never know when they might open up! :goodvibes

This sounds soooo good! What are your dates?

"Some" people (aka non-Disers) would say yes but here you're in GOOD company! Plan away, girl! :thumbsup2 And then tell us all about it! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter