It's My Birthday & I'll Disney if I Wanna! ~ A Dec 2015 PTR - COMPLETE!

I know I promised no more official updates until Park Hours come out, so I thought I would make one quick little celebratory announcement before I get to a few replies...

1 MONTH LEFT UNTIL ADRs!!! :cheer2: :yay: :cheer2: :yay: :cheer2:

Okay, now that's out of the way...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi Billie! Sorry you were sick. :sad1: I started to feel a little something before I left Disney but it didn't turn into anything so maybe allergies. Anyway, I'm glad you're feeling better. :goodvibes
And I'm glad to hear yours didn't turn into anything yucky! :hug:

It's so nice that you get to still be in planning mode for December. We're thinking maybe next fall so maybe this time next year after the school calendar comes out I'll be able to start planning again. It's so fun! :hyper:
Yes! For me, I always have to have a trip to plan, even if the planning is for something over a year away. I'm miserable if I don't have a Disney trip to look forward to! :goodvibes

Hey, I get what you're saying about the weight loss. I'm not complacent, exactly, but I'm not doing a TON to work towards my goal, either. Not even easy things. I'm considering starting a 21 day challenge on Monday. I can do anything for three weeks, right?
I can eat a lot of cupcakes in 3 weeks... :laughing:

I've stalked this PTR a little, but now officially following along. I SO hope hours are released tomorrow! I have the first half of my trip planned. Now, I'm waiting on the hours for the back half.
Hooray! :welcome: Thank you for converting from Lurker status to Follower status! I'm very very happy to have you here! :hug:

one month!!! YAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOO
But I guess I'm just not miserable enough day to day to keep up with it.
Ok you know i am having health issues. So doc told me to do Akins.. i wasn't looking forward to it at all......... THIS IS MY KINDA DIET! BACON!!! what other diet can you eat all the bacon you WANT? and MEAT!!! LOVE MEAT!!!
I have to make an update on mine in a minute.. i lost weight already!!!

:rainbow:

Woo hoo!!!!!:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Yay for 1 month to ADRs!! :cheer2:
Now if only Disney would release park hours ... then you could finalize your ADR wishlist!
Update forthcoming... :goodvibes

one month!!! YAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOO
Yasssssss! :hyper:

Ok you know i am having health issues. So doc told me to do Akins.. i wasn't looking forward to it at all......... THIS IS MY KINDA DIET! BACON!!! what other diet can you eat all the bacon you WANT? and MEAT!!! LOVE MEAT!!!
I have to make an update on mine in a minute.. i lost weight already!!!
I saw that on your PTR! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :dance3:

0 days until Park Hours! :upsidedow
27 days until ADRs! :thumbsup2
147 days until FP+! :cutie:
207 days until WDW!
:hyper:

Hey, ya'll! :grouphug:

They're heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!: https://media.disneywebcontent.com/StaticFiles/ParkHours/WDWTravelAgent_December.pdf

:jumping1:

Now the good but also hilarious thing: They're exactly what I was expecting, based on the November hours. Therefore:

The Good: I don't have to change anything at all, and all my plans are perfect! :thumbsup2

The Hilarious: I don't have to change anything at all, and all my plans are perfect! :laughing: So really, I have no more planning to be done today after all, except to wait-out the next 27 days until ADRs! :surfweb: Talk about anti-climactic!

I am going to talk to my aunt & uncle about the itinerary now though, and make sure that they are down with the way I have it all arranged. I'm also going to run the Universal party by them. I think we're going to go ahead and buy MVMCP tickets, too! :santa:

In other news, my Mama and I went out for Mother's Day margaritas yesterday!

20150510_172555-1.jpg

20150510_172615-1.jpg

It was a good time. :cutie:

Last edited:

Yay! Do you suspect that the Magic Kingdom hours will eventually be extended to midnight on some of the non-MVMCP dates? I see that a lot of those changes were made in November... but I can't imagine they wouldn't as the dates (and crowds) near Christmas!

YAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you finally have your hours.. not the time is ticking away!!!

Adorable pictures of you and Mom!

Yay for Park Hours! It makes everything feel more real!

I'm just back from my trip to the "dark side" and am finally caught up on all your reports I think. Glad you're feeling better!

Margaritas with mom sounds great! It was mimosas at our house (and just for me since no one else likes them, but I wasn't complaining! :p ).

Yay hours! But it must feel weird not to have any planning to do! Now---come on ADR day!

Yay for park hours ... even if they don't change anything. Seriously, you wait so long ... and then no changes necessary. They could have just released park hours a month ago and saved you the trouble of waiting!
(Of course, now it's my turn to wait around not-so-patiently waiting for park hours...)

Margaritas with your mom sounds like a great way to spend mothers day - I'm sure she appreciated the opportunity to spend some special time with you!

:rotfl: I'm glad that your predictions proved to be accurate except for... now what?!?!? :confused3 :laughing:

Looks like you and your mom had a great Mother's Day together! :thumbsup2

WooHoo! Park hours!:cool1:

I was going to post and tell you but I should have known that you would have been on top of things!

Good - You can keep your plans the same! Bad - Now what to do until ADR day??

It sounds like you had a fun Mother's Day!

I love it when park hours are finally posted!! I'm already analyzing this years October hours for NEXT year, hoping they will be similar.....sometimes it's the planning that keeps me going :p looks like you and your Mom had a great time on Mother's Day!

Ok...all caught up! YAY for Park Hours finally coming out! Looking forward to finding out what your Aunt and Uncle say about your plans! :)

Just wanted to leave a note and say HI!!! :wave: And also to encourage you on your weight loss journey :thumbsup2

I started at 323 pounds :sad1: I am down 100 lbs and still have about 70 to go. It is worth it a million times over. In so many ways. I have never been so happy and healthy. The journey is so difficult, but so worth it! You can do it!!!!!! :hug:

Yay! Do you suspect that the Magic Kingdom hours will eventually be extended to midnight on some of the non-MVMCP dates? I see that a lot of those changes were made in November... but I can't imagine they wouldn't as the dates (and crowds) near Christmas!
I wish I could help you on this one! I have never traveled during the busy holiday season myself... I always stick to early December or early January! :confused3

YAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you finally have your hours.. not the time is ticking away!!!
Yaaaaaaaaasssss! :hyper:

Adorable pictures of you and Mom!
She's a hoot. :P

Yay for Park Hours! It makes everything feel more real!

I'm just back from my trip to the "dark side" and am finally caught up on all your reports I think. Glad you're feeling better!
I know I said it already on your PTR, but welcome back, girl! I hope the Dark Side treated you well! :hug:

yay for park hours
HOORAY!!!! :goodvibes

Margaritas with mom sounds great! It was mimosas at our house (and just for me since no one else likes them, but I wasn't complaining! :p ).
Mimosas sound lovely, too! I would happily enjoy those with you! :thumbsup2

Yay hours! But it must feel weird not to have any planning to do! Now---come on ADR day!
Oh don't worry... I can still figure out a way to plan when there seemingly is none to be done... Update forthcoming... :rolleyes1

Yay for park hours ... even if they don't change anything. Seriously, you wait so long ... and then no changes necessary. They could have just released park hours a month ago and saved you the trouble of waiting!
(Of course, now it's my turn to wait around not-so-patiently waiting for park hours...)
I'll keep an eye out for January for you next month! I'm a good little park hours stalker! :tiptoe:

Margaritas with your mom sounds like a great way to spend mothers day - I'm sure she appreciated the opportunity to spend some special time with you!
It was good fun! She cracks me up. :laughing:

:rotfl: I'm glad that your predictions proved to be accurate except for... now what?!?!? :confused3 :laughing:
You ask? I will deliver. Update soon... :scratchin

Looks like you and your mom had a great Mother's Day together! :thumbsup2
We did indeed! :-)

WooHoo! Park hours!:cool1:

I was going to post and tell you but I should have known that you would have been on top of things!

Good - You can keep your plans the same! Bad - Now what to do until ADR day??
You know I'm OCD as heck about my trip planning. Yeah, I got those hours! :D But thank you for thinking of me!!

It sounds like you had a fun Mother's Day!
It was lovely! :cutie:

I love it when park hours are finally posted!! I'm already analyzing this years October hours for NEXT year, hoping they will be similar.....sometimes it's the planning that keeps me going :p
You and me both, girl! I'm planning another quick three-nighter for next October! ::yes::

looks like you and your Mom had a great time on Mother's Day!
It was fun! Delicious, too! :goodvibes

I finally started my pre-trip report. It's just a little start for now, but I'll add to it soon. http://www.disboards.com/threads/we-cant-go-6-without-a-fix.3409281/
Woohoo! I'll go ahead and subscribe and pipe in over there soon! :banana:

Ok...all caught up! YAY for Park Hours finally coming out! Looking forward to finding out what your Aunt and Uncle say about your plans! :)
I talked to them last night! Updating after finishing replies! :thumbsup2

Just wanted to leave a note and say HI!!! :wave:
Hello! And :welcome: to my PTR!

And also to encourage you on your weight loss journey :thumbsup2

I started at 323 pounds :sad1: I am down 100 lbs and still have about 70 to go. It is worth it a million times over. In so many ways. I have never been so happy and healthy. The journey is so difficult, but so worth it! You can do it!!!!!! :hug:
That's incredible, good for you!!! How are you doing it, if I may ask? And what motivated you to stick with it? I know I need to lose for health reasons, but I'm miserable when I try to lose weight. I've found that I'm in a place in my life where I'm sick and tired of constantly trying to change myself, and just want to be happy and content as I am. But that's directly at odds with knowing there's things I NEED to change, and would feel better overall if I did. It's a difficult line to walk. How did you get the ball rolling in a way that you could stick with and not hate life? :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter