It's My Birthday & I'll Disney if I Wanna! ~ A Dec 2015 PTR - COMPLETE!

OK OK! Maybe the Friday we get in we will resort hop along with shopping! That would be cool...

YES YES YES i did know your next trip. Forgive my over stressed mind of leaning next week and not being ready!

All of your plans look great. Hard to believe that our trips are getting so close! Your departure day looks nice and relaxing. you are lucky that you are driving and it is not too long of a drive so you can have a nice leisurely morning and breakfast without having to worry about airports and security etc.

One month away!!!!!!!!

I didn't think about Soarin' being down frees up the FP+ for Illumintations. That's a good way to look at it!

I admit I was pretty bummed out when I read the announcement. I almost thought of postponing, but that was brief. I reminded myself that I'm not going to Disney for the rides but for the MAGIC. And of course then I realized the Illuminations FP+ advantage. So that makes it all better.

I think they are pork. I can't remember! I eat both! I did some quick googling to see if I could find out for you, but didn't get a clear answer. I'm sorry! :(

That's so nice of you that you tried to find out. Thanks! I do have a stinking suspicion that they are pork though. Oh well.

And then it'll be home sweet home... and time to focus on planning the next trip! :cutie:

And there you have it. Nothing like another trip to look forward too. Plus even though it will be your last day, from the looks of it you'll have had an incredible time.
Also I like the idea of a last day leisurely breakfast. That's my plan too. Kona for me. I am planning to do Boma dinner on AK day. My ADR date is less than a week away. Just e-mailed my TA yesterday as I'll be working and won't be able to do it myself. Fingers crossed!

Didn't you eat dinner there on your super quick April trip. I remember that you barely made it there in time. Eating a leisurely breakfast buffet before driving home sounds good. :)
I did, good memory! It was breakfast in Sept 2014, dinner in April 2015, and now it'll be breakfast in Dec 2015, and dinner in Oct 2016! :thumbsup2

We like to have a nice breakfast on our departure day. I would love to eat at Boma but without a car it gets a little tricky. But ....... if they have the same egg and ham fritatta that Tucker House serves, then I might have to find a way to get over there.
Yeah, if I didn't have a car every trip, I'm sure I wouldn't make it over there every trip like I do. :car:

Even if its the last day it looks like you are gonna go out on a great food note. I'm sure your Aunt and Uncle will love AKL. As you know its truly a unique disney experience that just can't be replicated
I completely agree! AKL is AMAZING! ::yes::

We have a dinner at boma booked but I'm kind of tempted to book a breakfast too because both menus look so good...

Luckily I think the unavailability of that ADR will save our wallets and our waistlines from further Disney abuse!
Haha, well at least you'll have dinner there, which is AWESOME. You'll love it! :goodvibes

I"m here! And still loving all of your plan making! :) You only have 1 month left and everything is falling into place perfectly. Time is going so fast, and it'll be here before you know it! Boma was most definitely a favorite place of mine. But we had dinner. Breakfast looks just as scrumptious! Make sure to take loads of photos.
Girl, you know there will be photos! By the end of the week, Mark and Debby are going to be so sick of my not letting them eat until I take pics of their food. :rotfl:

OK OK! Maybe the Friday we get in we will resort hop along with shopping! That would be cool...
Doooooo eeeeeet! You won't regret it! :thumbsup2

YES YES YES i did know your next trip. Forgive my over stressed mind of leaning next week and not being ready!
Oh no, you're going back to Disney next week, I feel so bad for you! :rotfl2: You'll get get everything together and be ready, you know you will. :hug:

All of your plans look great. Hard to believe that our trips are getting so close! Your departure day looks nice and relaxing. you are lucky that you are driving and it is not too long of a drive so you can have a nice leisurely morning and breakfast without having to worry about airports and security etc.
Usually it is pretty relaxing, yes! The last one wasn't though, just because I was determined to get back in time to return my rental car before 6pm. My breakfast that morning (Ohana) ran long, but I still managed to make it, but I was driving at warp speed the whole way. :drive:

One month away!!!!!!!!
I know, omg omg omg! :woohoo:

I reminded myself that I'm not going to Disney for the rides but for the MAGIC.
Yessss! That's what I keep reminding myself of, too! :cutie:

And there you have it. Nothing like another trip to look forward too. Plus even though it will be your last day, from the looks of it you'll have had an incredible time.
Also I like the idea of a last day leisurely breakfast. That's my plan too. Kona for me. I am planning to do Boma dinner on AK day. My ADR date is less than a week away. Just e-mailed my TA yesterday as I'll be working and won't be able to do it myself. Fingers crossed!
I hope your ADRs go GREAT! Boma dinner is deeeeelicious. I'll be able to offer thoughts on Kona breakfast in about 5 weeks. :D

The one thing I will miss most now that we decided against our second Disney trip next year is that we aren't staying at AKL and I won't get to go to Boma, Sanaa and Jiko all in one trip, maybe more then once. AKL has such great restaurant choices all around.

30 days until WDW! :hyper:

Hey, ya'll! :grouphug:

Soooo, it's time to dance...

ONE MONTH UNTIL WALT DISNEY WORLD!!! :woohoo:

tumblr_mssxpelfaO1s2d6wmo1_500.gif

tumblr_lwhaypJNKp1qisra0o1_r1_500.gif

funny-pug-dance.gif

Exactly 30 days from THIS MOMENT, we'll be in the Magic Kingdom, hitting up our FP+ and a few other things before MVMCP officially begins!

SO EXCITED!!! :hyper:

Um...so I just booked a breakfast at Boma too. Because we are already staying at AKL and I am anticipating end-of-trip laziness. And also because nom nom nom...

ONE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh so happy for you. With the craziness of the trip getting closer and Thanksgiving in the mix time is gonna fly for you.

And I hadn't noticed until today but we've got a trip to Florida the same day as you, we'll just be a wee bit south in Key West ; )

Girl, you know there will be photos! By the end of the week, Mark and Debby are going to be so sick of my not letting them eat until I take pics of their food. :rotfl:

Yeah, I"m afraid the last part of my trip may be devoid of food photos. My hubby is SOOO not into that. UGH! I'll have to feast on yours!

I want to go back in Dec. We were there in Dec of 2014 and there was so much to do we didn't have time to do it all. :(
Doooo eeeet! Everybody else is booking last-minute trips for early December to see the Osborne Lights one last time, you may as well join in, right? :cutie:

ONE MONTH !

giphy.gif

:dancer:
Now 28 days! 4 weeks! :woohoo:

YAY!! ONE MONTH!!! :banana::jumping1::banana::jumping1::banana::jumping1::banana:
Wooooooooooo! :woohoo:

ONE MONTH!!! :yay:

giphy.gif
YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! :hyper:

True story!

And 1 month dance party!!!

C3PO, lololol. Wooooo! :hyper:

One month - that's sooooo close!

giphy.gif
Now close enough! I'm ready to be there nowwwwwww! :woohoo:

Woooohooooo :yay::bounce::cool1::bounce::yay:
YAAAAAAAY!!! :hyper:

Um...so I just booked a breakfast at Boma too. Because we are already staying at AKL and I am anticipating end-of-trip laziness. And also because nom nom nom...
Nom nom nom is the BEST reason to book any ADR, especially Boma. :thumbsup2

ONE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh so happy for you. With the craziness of the trip getting closer and Thanksgiving in the mix time is gonna fly for you.
That's my hope!!! I do have quite a bit going on between now and then (Disney on Ice, Hunger Games, Thanksgiving, Birthday, work work work, house cleaning, packing), so I hope the next 4 weeks go by fast! :D

And I hadn't noticed until today but we've got a trip to Florida the same day as you, we'll just be a wee bit south in Key West ; )
Normally I would be super jelly, but I'll be in Disney, soooo.... :rotfl: I do hope ya'll have an awesome time!

Yeah, I"m afraid the last part of my trip may be devoid of food photos. My hubby is SOOO not into that. UGH! I'll have to feast on yours!
Tell hubby to suck it up, he can wait 30 seconds before digging in so you can take ap pic of his plate. :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Last edited:
28 days until WDW! :hyper:

Hey, ya'll! :grouphug:

Just a quick update... Today, at exactly 4 weeks out, I woke up to an email that prompted me to login into my MDE account and I saw...

shipped.png

Hooray! :woohoo: I can't wait to have them in my hot little hands!

Since I'm at work all day during the week, I have all my packages shipped to my Mom's house (she's retired and almost always home), then I pick them up from her on the weekend. Between these two boxes, and a "few" things I've ordered, Mama's gonna have a total of 8 packages for me that will be showing up on her doorstep over the course of the next week or so. I warned her that it's gonna feel like early Christmas. :santa: :rotfl:

Is it too early to get out the suitcases and start loading them up? :scratchin

Last edited:
Woohoo!! Your trip is getting so close!! I love getting packages, it's definitely going to feel like an early Christmas!

This is making me itch to do some online shopping! It's cold out and I have the day off so why not? :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter