It's finally booked!! Our trip - June 27th - July 2nd!! PTR

Happy Disney Day!!! You are really an inspiration! Where do you find all the cool Mickey stuff. I may enact your 30 day plan for our couple only trip in Sept. ... my DH would love it lol.

I know you are busy getting ready. But...did you make up your own "scavenger hunt" lists? And then print them out? I do want to do things like this on our next trip as I don't think we will be going super ride heavy. '

Just think only a few more days!!! wooo

Happy Disney Day!!! You are really an inspiration! Where do you find all the cool Mickey stuff. I may enact your 30 day plan for our couple only trip in Sept. ... my DH would love it lol.

I know you are busy getting ready. But...did you make up your own "scavenger hunt" lists? And then print them out? I do want to do things like this on our next trip as I don't think we will be going super ride heavy. '

Just think only a few more days!!! wooo
Hi there!

I do set up and print my own lists for the scavenger hunts, I just find the information in many different places.
Some of them are just the lists I found online - like all the 50th Anniversary statues and the topiaries in Epcot and the medallions.
The Walls of Disney list I just started adding them as I see them on Pinterest and Instagram.
The Transportation list, I put this together just going by what I know is there. We have fun trying to do them all. It beats riding the busses all the time.

I find the majority of the Mickey stuff at Target. I have to admit, going into a different town makes a difference. Ours has 1 or 2 things and I drove a few more miles to another one and found even more stuff!
Look online at Target - just type in Mickey and then look around. I put in Mickey yesterday, went to the Grocery section and found a few new things! I couldnt drive fast enough....lol.
Target had a few of the games and I found 1 or 2 on Amazon.

I'm getting ready to post more pics!

I'm going to try and catch up on a few days of pics:

Here is Day 8 on the countdown - Mickey cinnamon rolls - DIY....lol

1.jpg

Day 7 on the countdown - Mickey cupcakes!

2.jpg

And we are at Day 6 on the countdown - A Mickey charcuterie board.
My daughter put this together and created 6 hidden Mickeys on there somewhere...lol

4.jpg

This was a lot of food, so this ended up being our dinner while we played a new board game - Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

7.jpg

5.jpg

A little complicated, but once we got the hang of it, it was a lot of fun!!

Just a few more days!

Tonight we have a nail appointment. Then I would like to start putting together our "kits" for packing.

Stay tuned...

Thanks for stopping by!!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 0

Okay, it just got real! We leave in a few hours!!

Here is a little more prep:

IMG_1465.JPG

Another trip to Target and found these gems! Great for taking to work. My co-workers think I'm a little nuts....lol

IMG_1466.JPG

What??!! Mickey Mac 'n Cheese?? Yes please!!!

I made some time to get my nails done:

IMG_1467.JPG

I get so many compliments from Cast Members on my nails - makes me feel like a celebrity!

Here we are having some fun playing with Towels I found at Dollar Tree:

IMG_1473.JPG

We take these with us in the parks, because it's so hot, we wet these to cool down.

IMG_1474.JPG

And here is Jessica starting the packing process:

IMG_1471.JPG

Gotta have those first aid essentials!

I know I'm behind in the pics, but I will get more packing stuff done and get this up to date before we leave.

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 days left - Mickey Ice Cream sandwiches!!

IMG_1479.JPG

2 days left - Mickey popsicles!!

IMG_1480.JPG

1 day left - had to have Mickey Bars!!!

IMG_1481.JPG

6 hours till we leave!!

I got us in the "B" group on our Southwest flight.
Got the email confirmation for our Mears SUV to take us to our hotel.
We are starting off at Universal Studios this time.
I'm so excited!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Well as I post this you are there! Hope you have a wonderful and magical trip! Thanks for sharing all of your preparation photos!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter