"it's a small world" birthday party

jenniferhornsby

Mouseketeer
For some reason my son (almost 3 years old) has fallen in love with "it's a small world." He has nicknamed us all different characters from the ride. I am kicking lady. DS9mo. is opening soldier (the single soldier). DH is toy soldier (the group of soldiers). We watch small world on you tube all the time...tokyo disney, disneyland paris, disneyland, hong kong disney, and disney world. He also thinks the Mexico Ride at EPCOT is the "Three Amigos small world." HA!! So, he has decided he would like to have a small world birthday party. I can't really think of any ideas! We're having his party at a playhouse with slides, ball pits, tunnels, etc. so we won't need any games. Just a few decorations, goody bags, and a cake. Anyone have any ideas? I know you guys are experts. Please help me make this a special party for him! :goodvibes TIA!!

what a great idea!! I think you could do flags from different countries. What about everyone comes dressed based on a different country. Have food from different countries. You could do the cake like the big clock or with flags from different countries.

what a great idea!! I think you could do flags from different countries. What about everyone comes dressed based on a different country. Have food from different countries. You could do the cake like the big clock or with flags from different countries.

These are good ideas but please don't ask the kids to come dressed based on a different country....especially if they are going to be running around a play area. I know I don't keep foreign costumes around my house :) and I would either have to buy a costume or buy items to make a costume. I know some moms always just happen to have spare items in the house to whip up a Moroccan costume or Japanese kimono or something..but I am impaired in that area!!

I like the flags idea, you might be able to get some supplies at a teacher's store or educational store.
Have a great time! :)

What a great idea!

I am sure various IASW images are available online, maybe you could download some and do a collage to make invitations, decorations, and gift bags and if any are high resolution even T-shirts.

There is edible printing paper and even inks available, you could print images to use on your cake.

Let us know what all you decide to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter