• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

It's ___ days until our trip and I can't wait to ___.

31 Days.... one little month.... and I can't wait to see my daughter react to seeing the castle. She sucks in her breath when a movie starts and she sees the castle on TV, I can't wait until we're really there. I might even cry.

18 Days to go and I can't wait to surprise the kids...they think we are going to the beach. :beach:

It's 79 days until our trip and I can't wait to see my oldest meet Peter Pan and youngest Mickey Mouse. :hourglass

25 days! Can't wait for the kids to see the cars section of Art Of Animation! They are going to freak out. :-)

13 days and I get butterflies of excitement every time I think of it! Can't wait to experience Disney through my children for their first time! :cool1:

It's 1 more day until our trip and I can't wait to be in Magic Kingdom the night we arrive, watching the Wishes fireworks :cheer2:

oops - and I can't wait to spend quality, one on one, fun time with my kids and husband!!! and see the lights <3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter