Is this you?

matthew_hull

The Once and Future Disney Fan
How about a thread for photographs of random people, on the hopes that they will see and appreciate them here. Please date and place the photographs.

I'll start with a couple of shots which I took on my recent trip to WDW.

This was taken at the Beauty and the Beast musical at DHS on 5/14/2008. The couple was reportedly celebrating its wedding anniversary.
113222dhs_bb_couple-med.jpg
full

This little guy was taking his fight against Darth Vader seriously. At DHS on 5/14/2008.
113222dhs_unknown_1-med.jpg
full

Last edited:
This photo was taken of a family elected to ride in the AK parade on 2/14/2008.

113222family_ak_parade.jpg

These folks were fishing near the Contemporary Resort and Space Mountain on the morning of 2/14/2008.

full

Last edited:
These random folks were enjoying the ride at Expedition Everest. I just happened to be carrying around a big lens at the time.

05/11/2008 Animal Kingdom
113222ak_ee_drop_closeup.jpg

unfortunately not me, but what camera do you use? Awesome photos!

unfortunately not me, but what camera do you use? Awesome photos!

The EE shot was taken with a Canon 100-400mm zoom. It was a short solo trip, so I could afford to haul around some heavy gear. No tripod, though -- I'm not that gung-ho.

Taken during the Flights of Wonder show at AK, on 04/08/2006.

ak_fow_owl_landing.jpg

Last edited:

Taken at Animal Kingdom Flights of Wonder show, on 5/11/2008.

full

Last edited:
Taken at Magic Kingdom, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad on 5/13/2008.

full

Last edited:
No one I recognize-Thank goodness!:rotfl:
Great idea for a thread!! Hope more people post pics & see someone they know!!!!

My sister in law was looking thru some pictures on here and seen me and my 2 boys when they had one of the Magical Beginnings mornings. She sent it to me and that was pretty wild seeing us in someone else's picture!!! You never know is a Dis'er!!
Jill

That is way cool. If you think about it for a sec, the odds are outstandingly poor of seeing anyone you know in another's photos. You have hit the lottery, so to speak. Hopefully, more people will post photos.

My sister in law was looking thru some pictures on here and seen me and my 2 boys when they had one of the Magical Beginnings mornings. She sent it to me and that was pretty wild seeing us in someone else's picture!!! You never know is a Dis'er!!
Jill

Taken "at sea" near the Contemporary or Grand Floridian or Polynesian, on 5/13/2008 around 2:00pm.

full

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter