• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is this allowed? split 1 kids meal at TS restaurant between 2 kids

disneyfan1992

Mouseketeer
at table service location.. using regular dining plan during free dining promo

can i order just 1 kids meal using 1 TS dining credit for my 3yr old twins to split?

or does each child have to order a meal and use 2 credits?

thank you

I would think that you could ask the server but chances are you will have to use one TS credit per child.

As long as they are both on the dining plan you are able to split meals. If it is a buffet, then you would obviously have to use a table credit for each kid.

But what will you do with the extra credits? I could see doing this if they were adult credits, but not child credits. Unless you will be paying oop for extra adult meals, the leftover child credits won't be used.

both are my kids ( twins ) so we are all on same room same plan.

kids dont eat much and are picky too so 1 meal is enough to share.. they are just 3 years old. hate to waste food.

didnt think about extra TS credits and what to do with them. hmmm.

can i use a kids TS credit to buy a kids CS meal..preferably breakfast? they would share a CS meal too and love pancakes and waffles.

Yes they can share at a regular TS restaurant.

They will not be able to share at buffets, meals served family style/AYCTE, or dinner shows. Via Napoli is also very strict about sharing.

You will have credits left over in that case, but perhaps that doesn't matter since you are on the "free" dining plan. To your other question, yes you can use a TS credit for a CS meal. It's not the best use of a credit money-wise, but then again the "free" DP might negate that.

thank you ses1230.

agree using TS for CS is not best use of credit / does not maximize value... but it is nice to know we can cover breakfst for the kids and not pay out of pocket.

if we were not getting "free" dining i wouldn't "waste" a credit on breakfast ... but its fine in the grand scheme of things for this trip. hubby likes to eat "real food" for breakfast (eggs bacon etc) instead of cereal bar or bagel in room on the run .. so nice to know can cover kids breakfast at food court with credit.

You should check the size of the children's meals. Even if your kids have small appetites, one may not be enough for both of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter