Is this a mistake? Akershus and DDP.

C+C

Earning My Ears
Planning our first trip in a couple weeks. I just booked a last minute ADR for the Princess Storybook Dining breakfast at Akershus. We have the regular dining plan and thought I could use one table service credit for the meal. However, when my confirmation email came, it listed it as only eligible for one deluxe dining credit. I looked at my plans on the Disney website and it also only talks about deluxe dining. Then I clicked on other ADRs... Same thing. Can anyone explain what's going on? I can't seem to post screenshots, but will if someone can walk me through it.

As an update, the confirmation details on the disneygo website still shows askershus as Deluxe Dining. But, more interesting, the other meals, show different tiers. What is the Disney Dining Plan Plus 2 Table Service Meals?

Dining Plan TypeEntitlements Required
Breakfast
2020 Disney Dining Plan Table Service Meal - Adult (TBX)1
2020 Disney Dining Plan Table Service Meal - Child (TBX)1
2020 Disney Deluxe Dining Plan Deluxe Meals - Adult (TBX)1
2020 Disney Deluxe Dining Plan Deluxe Meals - Child (TBX)1
2020 Disney Dining Plan Plus 2 Table Service Meals - Adult (TBX)1
2020 Disney Dining Plan Plus 2 Table Service Meals - Child (TBX)1
2020 Deluxe Dining Meals - Child1
2020 Deluxe Dining Meals – Adult1
2020 Deluxe Dining Meals - Child1

You may wish to contact Disney IT about that (407-939-4357) as what is displaying on your screen shot is incorrect.

I'm not reading anything as Deluxe Dining Plan. Just that Where his costs one credit per person whether on the Standard of Deluxe plan. But it would be interesting to know what 2020 Disney Dining Plan Plus 2 Table Service Meals means.
I guess that it is a glitch related to the possible addition of some new dining plan option? I'm going to wait a day or two before I call. My DS is not sold on princesses anyway, so I'm not that invested in Akershus....

Princesses or not (and they’re very good - they must be as they put up with being in photos with me when DW insisted I pose with them as they came round), the breakfast is excellent...

Just my two penn’orth.

Reactions: C+C
I'm not reading anything as Deluxe Dining Plan. Just that Where his costs one credit per person whether on the Standard of Deluxe plan. But it would be interesting to know what 2020 Disney Dining Plan Plus 2 Table Service Meals means.

Pretty sure the " 2020 Disney Dining Plan Plus 2 Table Service Meals " is referring to the new Disney Dining Plan PLUS that is being released tomorrow, 2/27.
Disney Dining Plan “Plus” allows Guests to redeem their two meals each day in any combination of either Table Service, Quick Service, or Character Dining.
https://blogmickey.com/2020/02/disney-dining-plan-plus-coming-to-walt-disney-world-february-27th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter