Is there any WDW attraction that makes you...

I was crying like a baby at Wishes.....I mean sobbing!!!!! To the point where my DH was like "get it together"!!!!!! I can cry at anything but Wishes on our last night totally got me.....and all my DH cared about was getting out of there and getting the bus!!!!:lmao:

This is no joke, remember a few months back, when they had the big news conference about new things coming to WDW and they announced the guests pictures going to be displayed on the castle? And that new website was launched where people could submit their photos and they write a little blurb about it?

I bawled like a baby, after 5 seconds of hearing that music. It just does something to me. They use it in the WDW commercials, as in the ones where they show the homevideo of the mom telling the kids on christmas that they are going to WDW. I'm such a wierdo!!!! It makes me so emotional!!

Well I'm sitting here tearing up just thinking about the look on our DD will have on her face when we take her to MK for her first ever Disney trip next year! Walking into MK (always on our first morning) gets me every time, as do the "wishes" fireworks! :goodvibes

Heck, just looking through a holiday brochure can make me cry at the thought of it all......:)

Claire

I also got choked up at the Hall of Presidents!! I blamed it on the pregnancy hormones.

Tears in my eyes at MK rope drop. Just a magical experience and feel lucky to be there. Fireworks get me too.

I am in for it sooooo bad. I'm planning DD's first WDW trip and ever since having a kid, I've become such a sap.

I cry during the WDW commercials (the one that shows the parents surprising their kids with a trip to WDW) and I've been telling DD all about WDW so we watched the planning DVD yesterday and I bawled the whole way through it.

I'm going to be crying the entire freaking trip at the rate I'm going. :rolleyes:

I cry at Hall of Presidents too...

And I cried at Nemo, Festival of the Lion King and Beauty and the Beast.

And Wishes.

I had severe PMS and I was exhausted from all of the planning, packing and build up of actually getting there!

The only full on crying was Beauty and the Beast because that song reminds me of my Mother In Law... she loved it.

I never know what us going to hit me! LOL On my very first trip I balled when I saw Voyage of the Little Mermaid. I've balled during Fantasmic, Wishes, and Illuminations. I was hysterically crying during Finding Nemo: The Musical. It's the magic of Disney! :)

I always get misty eyed when watching the Voyage of the Little Mermaid. I can remember sitting there with my 4 year old daughter on my lap.
She was so excited. She Yell " I see the mermaid and she is real"..... she turn 21 in January.
I would trade that memory for all the tea in china
Steve

I SOB at Wishes, even just listening to the soundtrack. It's only gotten worse since my roommate told me the little girl at the beginning was a Make a Wish kid whose dying wish was to become part of a WDW show. </3

Also, just walking down Main Street and seeing the castle just appear around the corner gets me every time. It's just so overwhelmingly magical, like in that one moment all your dreams really can come true! [/sappy]

My credit card bill from a recent trip, does that count?

I was just getting ready to post that I cry when I receive my credit card bill after a WDW trip. I can't help it, it's the CPA in me that does it.

First off I LOVE this topic!! Some of my friends and family just don't understand the magic of disney! I always always cry at wishes, the moment we walk into the MK, most of the parades, one man's dream, the beauty and the beast show, and while reading this thread!:lovestruc

Heck at least you all make it TO the park, I sit here THINKING about the rides and parades and just being there with my family and I start to darn near bawl like a baby!!! Heck just reading this thread I'm crying thinking about Wishes and IASW and POTC and NEMO......

so yea, you're not alone, and not a weirdo, bc at least you make it TO THE PARK LOL ;)

LOL I'm glad I'm not the only one. I definitely have tears in my eyes reading this.

September is too far away :sad2:

I tear up at everything I swear. The parades, any of the stage shows, the music. it all gets me lol. I'm constantly wiping tears from my eyes the whole time I'm there. Anytime I look at my daughter and see the joy and wonder in her eyes... kills me LOL.

So funny because I get emotional at Hall of Presidents and American Adventure and I'm Canadain too! I love history though. I also got teary eyed the first time I took my kids to Disney and out first morning their we walked towards the castle in MK. I was so happy for my kids to be there and just getting ready to experience Disney for the first time which I LOVE so much.

Wishes for me, too, definitely!

And other random times when I see my kids' faces just light up during various attractions or experiences that we have there.

On our last trip, I am sure people thought I was crazy as I was the only one crying during the Move It! Shake It! Street Party. Our son was jumping and dancing with the characters and he just looked SO happy, I couldn't help but cry. I still cry when I watch the video of it!

I also cry walking down Main Street in the morning, when the CMs are waving at you with their big Mickey hands...so sweet!!!

Peter Pan's Flight is also a big tearjerker for me...it was my favorite when I was little, and it's pretty overwhelming for me to share it with my own children now.

So basically, you will recognize me if you see me at WDW...I'll be the one sobbing at pretty much everything. :)

I am really not the sort of person who cries all that much, but there's a few things at WDW that make me bawl like a baby.

Wishes..."Genie, I grant you your freedom." Oh man, I heard that I started choking up.

Walking on to Pirates....As I said, I am not a person that tears up, but the last time I walked onto this ride and heard the music and was consumed in the atmosphere, I became so giddy and happy I began to cry. I think it's because this is the one ride that makes me feel like a kid again.

The Main Street Electrical Parade....don't ask me why, but seeing and being so near all those Disney characters makes me emotional.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter