Is there a FP+ sticky, tutorial? :)

stitch34

DIS Veteran
Have questions, can't find all the answers, and trying to wrap my head around it all.

I have 4-day base tickets for the kids... I just did FP+ on them. But, when get to park we are using those tickets to renew their APs. Will we lose our FP+ selections?

Also, how many FP+ can you do per day... and can you do for more than one park?

Can other members of our family use each other's FP+? Meaning.... I have a son and I who won't ride certain rides, but the other 2 in our family will. Yet, online it issues us FP+ for all 4 of us - only 2 will be riding. So what about the 2 unused one? Can my girls go back on the ride wearing the magicbands with FP+ on them that we didn't use?

Can we still get FP the regular old fashioned way when in the parks, even if already have FP+ selections?

And while at it.. Magicbands.... do we use the same magic bands for future trips, or new every trip? we're doing a split stay... looks like getting 2 sets of them?

Thanks, if anyone can help... or steer me towards a sticky. Looked, can't find.

1- Is there a FP+ sticky, tutorial? :)

Have questions, can't find all the answers, and trying to wrap my head around it all.

I have 4-day base tickets for the kids... I just did FP+ on them. But, when get to park we are using those tickets to renew their APs.

2- Will we lose our FP+ selections?

Also,

3- how many FP+ can you do per day... and

4- can you do for more than one park?

Can other members of our family use each other's FP+? Meaning.... I have a son and I who won't ride certain rides, but the other 2 in our family will. Yet, online it issues us FP+ for all 4 of us - only 2 will be riding. So what about the 2 unused one?
5- Can my girls go back on the ride wearing the magicbands with FP+ on them that we didn't use?

6- Can we still get FP the regular old fashioned way when in the parks, even if already have FP+ selections?

And while at it..
Magicbands....

7- do we use the same magic bands for future trips,

8- or new every trip?

9- we're doing a split stay... looks like getting 2 sets of them?

1- We don't have enough facts to know what the answers to these questions will ultimately be...
AFTER the testing is complete. I'm thinking a Sticky will appear after we do know more.

2- That's not supposed to happen. (But, with anything like this, mistakes can happen.)
Several firsthand reports are that FP+ reservations ARE staying put even after ticket upgrades.

3- 3 (sometimes, rarely, 4)

4- Nope.

5- Yes.

6- At this time, yes. We don't know on what date that will be changing, however.

7- They are designed (with internal batteries) to last up to 3 years.

8- Maybe.

9- At this time, yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter