Is the ADR still rolling over at 3AM?

Did for me last week! It was only 2am here (central) and right at 2am, they opened up. I was done by 2:15!

They did for me.....I have to make ressies daily since we are not staying on property and I have been able to do it every day so far. Only 7 more to go!!!! :) Good Luck!!!

Alison

3am - I thought it was 6am? I am with the ton of people making reservation on Oct. 27th. I live in Michigan - is it really 3am?

I'll be up tomorrow at 2:45 am making my ADR's. DH thinks I'm nuts.:) Then I'll have to call at 7 for the CP and the Dessert Party

We were so excited after the wife and I made all 9 of our reservations for the week after Christmas, starting the day after and running through New Years...

However I just checked about 20 minutes ago and we could of gotten everything at exactly the same time as we actually got.

He is our line up....
Sat - Sci Fi - 5:30
Sun - Akerhaus - 9:15
Sun - Tony's - 7:00
Mon - Crystal P - 12:40
Tue - Cindy's RT - 9:30
Wed - Tusker House - 10:20
Wed - 1900 Park - 6:15
Thur - Plaza - 12:00
Thur - Chef Mickey - 8:00

Oh well.. At least we got what we wanted, just wasted a few hours of sleep.

Does anyone think it may open up earlier than 3AM on Oct 27, as there will be lots of people trying to make ressies on that day??...Me included:cool1:

Karen :)

I would like to know too. What time are people planning to try online? How many of you are booking Oct. 27th? It may be a crazy day!

We were so excited after the wife and I made all 9 of our reservations for the week after Christmas, starting the day after and running through New Years...

However I just checked about 20 minutes ago and we could of gotten everything at exactly the same time as we actually got.

Surprising. I was up at 3AM on Sunday, and the online system had me negotiating with it for times, and when I called at 7 for Fantasmic packages, most of the rests. were sold out already.

Does anyone think it may open up earlier than 3AM on Oct 27, as there will be lots of people trying to make ressies on that day??...Me included:cool1:

Karen :)

When we booked ours for the week after Christmas, it was actually online about 5 or 10 minutes early.

Tell me why again is the 27th of October going to be such a big day to book? Did I miss something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter