• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Pluto at Ohanas?

mward73

Mouseketeer
DS really wants to eat with Pluto when we go this year. Chef Mickey's is booked (I had a reservation for there, but we had to cancel b/c the day didn't work out). I can keep trying, but in the meantime I'm trying to find something else. A couple of places say Pluto sometimes appears at Ohana's for breakfast. Has anyone seen him there? DS would love Lilo & Stitch and I'd rather do that than Chef Mickey's anyway.

In May 2009 when we went to breakfast at Ohana, Lilo, Stitch, Mickey & Pluto were there. I think only Lilo & Stitch are guaranteed.

yes, he is there. He was so cute to us too. Every table around us had kids except us, so i was expecting a short visit from the characters and little interaction. I was wrong! We got the most from Pluto. We stood up to get a picture with him and then he lead us over by the wall. Then he motioned for me to sit in the chair and then he climbed into my lab like a real dog would. It was cute. I have him on my lap and my DH behind me. It made for a really cute picture and it's on my refrigerator. Thanks Pluto! btw, he didnt do this for anyone else that i saw.

Pluto has been at 'Ohanas for bfast the 4 times we've eaten there. And every time we have had the best character interaction with him! He was rolling around on the floor, tickling our kids, playing hide n'seek, etc. Waaaay better than the lovin' and shovin' at Chef Mickey's.

Thank you! I'm going to book it. If he's not there, so be it - DS likes Lilo & Stitch, but it'll be great if he shows up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter