Is MVMCP worth a 9 hour, 2 day trip?

newdisfamily

Earning My Ears
I'm planning a week long January trip now that I see my kids will be out the 17th and 21st, but I really want to attend MVMCP with the kids since they will be with their father for the actual holiday this year ... would it be completely crazy to drive down (about 9 hours from North Carolina) for a 2 day weekend trip? Is it really that exciting or would I be wasting my time and just plan for a longer trip next year?

I was thinking about leaving early Friday morning and arriving around check in time before going to the park for the party and then coming back Sunday morning ... is this crazy?

Is it crazy? Probably. Is it really fun? Yes. I have done the weekend trip three times now. We leave Friday after work and drive the 9-10 hours to Disney World. Spend Saturday in the park, and maybe part of Sunday morning and then drive home Sunday afternoon. I'd say go for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter