Is it true there's an unspoken message in Imagination!

DISNEYGIRL16

The Ultimate Disney Fan! EVER.
So,as I've heard (mainly rumors) that there's an unspoken message on the Imagination! ride. So,if it's unspoken how do people know about it?

So,basically,when the ride changed for that one year,and took out the Dreamfinder and Figment and Figment only made a cameo appearance,it was obviously stupid, we all know. Then,everyone complained about how much they hated it so they changed it back. They put Figment back,but not the Dreamfinder. People didnt care that the Dreamfinder wasn't there,they cared that Figment was there.

So,what I've heard,is during the (new) ride,the unspoken message is "Here,you wanted Figment back,here's a whole room of him!"

Is this true? Because certainly I don't think it is. I just need some proof.

I learned about the unspoken message @ http://waltdatedworld.bravepages.com/id37.htm

I started to really think. Im starting to think it may just be a sign in the ride? But,please,if anybody has an info on this,please let me know! Im just really curious about it!

Here's what the paragraph on the website said:

" The chances of Figment making a full return looked bleak. Disney sold part of the ride props on eBay and used one of Dreamfinder's flying machines as a prop in the Mouse Gear store. Then the ride closed in the winter of 2002 for renovation and reopened in June of 2002 as Journey Into Imagination with Figment. While Eric Idle and the Imagination Institute are still featured, Figment has been added to every scene and a new version of One Little Spark is sung. The Space Figment has been returned to the ride although his suit is now orange and purple. Dreamfinder is still MIA but one of the lab office doors is now labeled as belonging to "Dean Finder". While having Figment returned was a huge improvement, it still just wasn't the same. The ending in particular seemed to insult guests with the unspoken message "Here, you wanted Figment back so here's a whole room of him!" "

Thanks so much! <3

Have a Magical Day! :smickey:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter