• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Disney rainier than normal?

ArtieRyder

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Not sure the right board for this. This seems to be the best location.

So, I follow some Disney vloggers and podcasts. It just seems like it is raining every day at Disney since Mid-May. Does anyone agree?

We were there at the beginning of May 2017. I remember watching some youtube videos after we got back and it seemed like it rained every day. I felt so lucky that we went we did.

Lo and behold, I feel like the rainy trend has been continuing. Am I just crazy?

Nothing new. It's normal for Florida to have storms every afternoon from about May to October.

Last edited:
I think the whole southeastern US is rainier than normal this summer. We live in SC and in the past got the occasional T storm, for the last month we have had a major 2-3 hour rainstorm every afternoon. Florida is known for those short pop up storms that go away quickly but they are starting to last longer... the same thing happened this past spring both here and florida.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter