Is anyone else having trouble with online ressies today?

kathyg

DIS Veteran
My calendar is only taking me through 12/24....no matter what I try. Anyone else having trouble?

At the risk of belaboring the obvious, are you entering your resort confirmation number and other information where it asks for it on the restaurant reservation page? If you're staying on site, that's the only way to
"unlock" the calendar for the 90+10. If you're doing this and still can't get to your 90+10, it's undoubtedly a system glitch, as many have encountered this. If you can't make it work, you'd be better off to call.

Actually, I have done all of that. I didn't have a problem yesterday when it took me through 1/2....but I can't seem to get it to work today...

Think I'll call.

I can't even get the system to accept my reservation number. I called and was told that they do not see any problems with my reservation on their end and do not understand why the system won't accept the information. They opened a ticket and will call me back. I can make my reservations tomorrow & was hoping to get online at 3am. I was told that if they cannot resolve it today, I can call at 7 and won't have a problem but I won't be able to access the online reservation system. :headache: :confused: :sad1:

had the same problem at 3am...could only access 12/24 and I did all the correct steps. I called at 7am and got the rest of my ressies. in many ways it was faster and easier to have the disney rep do it.

when i got to work I was able to access my +10 so don't know if it's a disney problem or my PC's problem or a combo of both.

ellen

Well, for me the good news is I made all of my Christmas trip reservations yesterday. I wanted to add one more, but not able to today. That's ok, it wasn't that important!

I went in to nose arond as I have had plenty of trouble on past days trying...today I can get all days EXCEPT when I put in 12/25...ANY restaurant, any time...I get the "website is too busy please try again later" message up top in red. If I put restaurants in for any other day up to 12/31, no problem...:confused3 so for me, it is only blocking me form 12/25/09.

Some day they'll fix the Disney web sites! :lmao:

The good news is, the one more dining reservation I wanted to make I was able to get with no problem by calling. I'm still in shock I got it! Christmas Day. Crystal Palace. 6:45 pm for dinner for 2 adults. Wow!:goodvibes

the website has had problems all day. I was finally able to get all my ADRs by 6:30 this morning (I started at 3am). On and off today the "system busy" message has appeared. I did call to make some changes and had no problems with any of my dates (12/24 - 1/2)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter