Intro and a Question

iveyrock

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm Amber, and my family and I are planning our first trip to Disney World for this February.

I am traveling with my DH, and our six kids, three of whom have special needs. I was initially thinking of this as a one time trip, but the more I research, the more I think we'll be making this a regular thing. One of my daughter is obsessed with Lion King (and all things animation) and another with Frozen, and I am so excited for them to experience some of the Disney Magic.

I have a couple of specific questions about our plans for the days in the park, but I'm not sure where to post them. Is there a specific place for that?

Thank you! I haven't checked out the DISabilities forum yet, I need to do that. I usually lurk for a long time before posting someplace, but since we are traveling next month... I am working on being less lurky ;). My questions are more scheduling, rather than special needs specific - I guess I don't know how the board works well enough to know how specific forum topics need to be. I've never done any of this before, and I like to know what I'm doing. This is not my comfort zone!

You can post under Which ever board you feel aligns best with your question. Maybe Disney dining, transportation, attractions and strategies...just depends what you'd like help with. If a moderator feels your thread would be better in a different spot, they'll move it for you. :)

You can post under Which ever board you feel aligns best with your question. Maybe Disney dining, transportation, attractions and strategies...just depends what you'd like help with. If a moderator feels your thread would be better in a different spot, they'll move it for you. :)
Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter