Interview the person below you (Part II)

For me, it would have to be the sugary smells coming from the Confectionary (love the smell of Cotton Candy), that smell always draws me into the shop and I am always buying some sort of sweet treat because of it :goodvibes.

Where do you like to daydream?

I daydream at home, in front of the computer while looking at Disboards.... lately the DCL forums.. sigh....

How long would you like your next WDW vacation to be? (If time/money were not a problem)

We go for the amount of time we like......for us it is 2 weeks usually.
Jan. is the next one

What is your favorite CS is each park?

MK - CHH
Epcot - either Sunshine Seasons or Yorkshire Fish Co.
DHS - Starring Rolls
AK - Yak and Yeti CS

Out off all the new things that has happened to WDW, what is your favorite?

Lol, I'm old enough that my first thought was Epcot! Then I thought Tower of Terror or RnR. But I'll go with new Fantasy land.

What is your favorite "old" attraction?

Definitely would have to say Stitch's Great Escape...I did it once and I was definitely done with it. The other attraction would have to be Ellen's Energy, it's an o.k. ride, but it is outdated.

What extinct attraction would you like to see come back to life?

I would love to either see Horizons or the Skyway come back to life in WDW.

What are your plans for your next trip (i.e. resort, fun new things, etc..)?

We're going on our first Disney Cruise!!... also want to check out the new Soarin (2017)

Did you ever have to buy warm clothes (i.e.: Disney sweatshirt) that you were not planning to buy but it was too cold?

yes......twice. Once at Sea World and then at Disney World in March! DD had to buy a coat.
I have learned to pack lots of layers after years of experience

Have you taking any Disney tours?

Yes, my DH and I did the Keys to the Kingdom tour when we did our "Adult's Only" trip and while our family was in Disneyland we did the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour. Loved both of these tours. The next tour I would like to go on is the Train Tour (sorry forgot what it is actually called).

What is your favorite non park thing that you do while still on property?

Well our next trip we are heading to Disneyland (second time) and I am really looking forward to trying out Naples which looks to be like a Via Napoli (favorite restuarant in Epcot). However, we are heading back to WDW in November, unfortunately I haven't gotten as far as knowing what restaurants we are going to be going to.

Which parade or night time show is your favorite (in any park)?

right now......Symphony in the Stars fireworks by far! Loved it.
Other than that Illuminations will always be a favorite

Which resort are you staying at next?

(Pooh'sFan.....when in Nov. are you going? We will be there then too :yay: )

(Pooh'sFan.....when in Nov. are you going? We will be there then too :yay: )

We will be there from 11/11-11/15. We are mainly going so we can see the Christmas lights and to go to MVMCP. We are super excited about it :banana:. How awesome would it be to run into a fellow DISer while there??? :goodvibes.

We'll be there 11/5 through 11/19....maybe we will. Where are you staying?

We are staying at BLT in a Theme Park View, second time staying there but first time in a TPV room (we are DVC members)....and you?

You have a nice long vacation ahead of you...I'm jealous, but then again we weren't even suppose to go on this trip (we have a nice big trip planned for DLR in June) until I was watching YouTube videos of MVMCP and called DH at work and said "Honey????" since he loves MVMCP and we haven't been to that ticket event since 2009, he was more then happy to say "YES!!!!".

LOL....been to all the holiday things a few times ;)
Just got back from 2 weeks. We fly so far, have to make it worth it.
We're DVC also. First week is VWL and second week at OKW (both home resorts)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter