Insurance/cancellation Question

Dimples

Mouseketeer
When a reservation is made must you purchase insurance at that time or has anyone added it later? I was told yesterday that I had until 7/18 to pay my remainder balance as well as I could purchase insurance at that time???? However, I just read in the "terms" area and it says insurance must be purchased at the time of booking.
My next question is, if I do add insurance now and had to cancel next month, for what ever reason, would I loose my $119.00 that I paid for our insurance or would I get "ALL" my money back? I have made several trips to DISNEY but never had to cancel, however my husband may move positions at his employment and this may force us to cancel if he doesn't get that particular time off.

Insurance should still be able to be added at time of final payment (but not after).

If you booked with insurance (deposit paid) now and cancelled next week, the insurance money you paid is Disney's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter