Instagram Names!!

Lindseyonstage

Mouseketeer
Hey guys so i was thinking we should make a thread of all our Instagram names so we can follow each other!! ;)

Mine is _adisneydream

I do not have one, because I really have no idea what it is. Would someone explain it please and thank you!!!

I do not have one, because I really have no idea what it is. Would someone explain it please and thank you!!!

Instagram is where you can follow people, like friends and family, and post pictures really easy. I don't use it either but my friends are obsessed with it aha!

Mine is Sarahplain_and_tall ::yes::

Mine's private, but if you're from here, I'll let you follow.

I had an Instagram for a while, but I got logged out, and never bothered to get back on...

My Personal account is: AdmiralHHN (I don't post much on this account due to me being on my fan account all the time. Instagram needs an option like twitter that lets you switch from accounts with ease)

My Fan Page for Metallica is: Through_The_Unforgiven (this is subject to change as I'm probably going to change it to a page for the Big 4 of Trash Metal)

Mine got disabled sadly and my new one is @Disneyforever1995 I really would love you all to follow me please!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!