[Inspired by Mouse's thread, which was inspired by me. lol] Songs that take you back

JulielovesDisney

<font color=darkorchid>Hakuna Matata<br><marquee><
Are there any songs that take you back to a particular moment in your life? Such as a dance, first date, etc?

For me, Don't Stop Believin' by Journey takes me back to my Senior Dinner Cruise.

Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond takes me back to my senior Prom.

and Jesus, Take The Wheel by Carrie Underwood takes me back to many Sweet Sixteen birthday parties in the day.

So what about everyone else?

Sweet Escape reminds me of my freshman band trip to Disney :-)

love like winter by afi reminds of this snowstorm last year because i was driving in it and listing to it.

oops... i did it again.
'nuff said.
XD

far away-nickelback take me to many a dance with...someone

listen to your heart takes me to the first time I danced with zach ♥

everytime we touch is me and zach's song

don't forget about us was the last song that me and zach dances to the first time we dated before we broke up :sad: *before we started dating again*
feels kind of ironic

My girl - the heartbroken feeling of 5th grade when my crush told me he liked me..and danced with another girl to that song...

my heart was broken..and i could never listen to that song again without breaking down and crying...still havnt even though i dont like him.

Any Kelly Clarkson song takes me back to her concert I went to last year with my friends. We had such a good time.

1985 makes me think of 8th grade, because of this joke my friend and i had.

here without you makes me think of my ex boyfriend.

crazy ***** by buckcherry makes me think of spring break 10th grade.

paralyzer makes me think of another ex boyfriend.

firefly by breaking benjamin makes me think of staying up on the phone with steven.

fall for you by second hand serenade makes me think of my best friend and driving around in her car.

anything pink floyd makes me think of riding to school with shanna.

i love my friends. :goodvibes

Hmmm

Werewolves of London takes me back to a couple of Halloweens ago when my friends and I raided the Brookwood Manor xD.

That's all I can think of :p.

hey baby makes me think of football games, but moreso than that it makes me think of the band.

i forgot about that one.
i can't hear that song without grinning and singing along.

That song thats like "nobody wants to see us together but it dont matter" something? I dunno, that takes me back to 6th grade, along with beautiful girls.

Maggie May takes me back to......i dont wanna talk about it really, but lets just leave it with, I flippin love rod stewart.

Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva and No Way Back by the Foo Fighters remind me of my class Washington D.C. trip.

Ladies and Gentlemen by Saliva and No Way Back by the Foo Fighters remind me of my class Washington D.C. trip.

such a good song.
saliva is amazing.

anything by old school good charlotte takes me back to like... 5th/6th grade and the wannabe goth/punk loser time that me and my friend had.
it's hard to believe that that was like... 7 years ago.
jeesh.

when you look me in the eyes-jonas brothers.first time i danced with my only crushes and my bff who moved and i's favorite song.

Don't Think I Don't Think About It by Darius Rucker always takes me back about a year or so ago.

Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade just reminds me of eighth grade. Good times, good times.

Amazing Grace by Chris Tomlin:woohoo:
Reminds me of when my cousin died in Feb...:sad2:
Also reminds me of my relationship with God.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter