Innoventions-whats left

OhioOhio

Earning My Ears
Thinking about going back to Disney, haven't been in 5 years, Can you tell me what if anything is left to do in the two innoventions buildings, I've heard a lot has closed, has it been replaced ?
Thanks

In Innoventions West (near The Land), you will find some character meet and greets - Baymax from Big Hero Six and Joy and Sadness from Inside Out.

In Innoventions East, all that is there is a Glidden color exhibit (Colortopia), which we found to be quite fun. The beginning "show" is a bit lacking, but they have a fun color matching game and then a "magic brush" mural painting activity. They also have the old microscope activity where you can spin a wheel and see a butterfly, oyster shell, etc. up close. Hopefully they will add more exhibits. Visiting Innoventions (particularly the Great Piggy Bank Adventure) was one of DS's favorite things to do in EP.

In Innoventions West (near The Land), you will find some character meet and greets - Baymax from Big Hero Six and Joy and Sadness from Inside Out.

In Innoventions East, all that is there is a Glidden color exhibit (Colortopia), which we found to be quite fun. The beginning "show" is a bit lacking, but they have a fun color matching game and then a "magic brush" mural painting activity. They also have the old microscope activity where you can spin a wheel and see a butterfly, oyster shell, etc. up close. Hopefully they will add more exhibits. Visiting Innoventions (particularly the Great Piggy Bank Adventure) was one of DS's favorite things to do in EP.
My kids loved the Great Piggy Bank Adventure! When my son was four he tried to escape with the pig before a CM shut him down :)
That one is missed for sure.

My kids loved the Great Piggy Bank Adventure! When my son was four he tried to escape with the pig before a CM shut him down :)
That one is missed for sure.

My DD misses the Great Piggy Bank Adventure even more than she misses the Sum of All Thrills. I understand Epcot needs a lot of updates in Future World. I just wish they'd get a move on and build some new experiences in Innoventions.

Technically those Meet and Greets are not even in Innoventions, but in the breezeway area.
The West building houses the Disney Visa M&G and I think still has some very old game consoles of some sort. A pictorial history of Epcot was there last time I was in there.

Over in East, there is talk that even the Glidden exhibit is due to end soon, partnership expiring. Right now they have some Art Festival merchandise in there

It's sad how empty both buildings are now

Technically those Meet and Greets are not even in Innoventions, but in the breezeway area.
The West building houses the Disney Visa M&G and I think still has some very old game consoles of some sort. A pictorial history of Epcot was there last time I was in there.

Over in East, there is talk that even the Glidden exhibit is due to end soon, partnership expiring. Right now they have some Art Festival merchandise in there

It's sad how empty both buildings are now

Oh no! I thought Glidden just started in 2015 and it's ending already?! That's a shame. We really enjoyed all of the activities in Innoventions. It was a great rainy day place to go as well. I'll have to see if the pictorial history of EP is still in West - I didn't know that was there!

Oh no! I thought Glidden just started in 2015 and it's ending already?! That's a shame. We really enjoyed all of the activities in Innoventions. It was a great rainy day place to go as well. I'll have to see if the pictorial history of EP is still in West - I didn't know that was there!
I am pretty sure the Glidden thing ending isn't a done deal, just one of the many rumors floating out there. Just talk for now, I think. I think the problem may be with so little in there just how many bother

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter