Included Restaurants?

anorman

Greetings from The Great White North
I had a look at the restaurants that are included as table service credits on the DDP and I notice several ommissions. Raglan road in Disney Springs is not listed and neither is the Yak and Yeti in the Animal Kingdom. Both of these are high on my list of places to dine and I know in previous years they were included on the dining plan. Will this list change, do you think, before I travel in August 2017?

I had a look at the restaurants that are included as table service credits on the DDP and I notice several ommissions. Raglan road in Disney Springs is not listed and neither is the Yak and Yeti in the Animal Kingdom. Both of these are high on my list of places to dine and I know in previous years they were included on the dining plan. Will this list change, do you think, before I travel in August 2017?

It will most certainly change before August. The completed list should be available any day now, and it should include all the same restaurants that were on it in 2016. The non-Disney owned restaurants always have the option to stop accepting the DDP, but none have in recent years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!