I'm sorry, we are just so flipping excited

dburg30

Ferb, I know what we're going to do today!
Was just cruising looking for something else to do when we are going to WDW next month. I stumbled across Dine With An Imagineer. After reading about it, knew this late we had about a .000004% chance. Well, sometimes the odds are in your favor. We actually were able to get in on a 10/19!!! I guess I had heard about this, but since we've gone enough I really don't do the 180 day thing anymore. We just kind of wing it. So I think it's just meant for me to be there lol. I looked and it's the ONLY date from now thru booking window that has availability. BTW, if you are going around that time, it appears it had 3 spaces still.

Not going to say it was a bucket list thing, but looking forward to it!!

Awesome! Enjoy it!

I scored Chef Mickeys 1.5 weeks prior, just like that, last year! I just wing it, as well!

What is included in that experience?

Four course meal at Brown Derby, in a private dining room, with either 10 or 12 people and an imagineer. From what I can tell lasts 2-3 hours. Personalized plate, think they still do the name tags, and a couple of other small things..

Can't remember if it's been mentioned, probably but I still will, they do not do the name tags any more but still include the plates, this was at DHS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter