I'm just here for the desserts! A deluxe dining report...

Just an FYI, when we went to BOG, pommes frites (French for French fries) came with my steak. I am not fan of FF (I know positively unAmerican) so they offered me fingerling potatoes. Take them and run! They were almost better than my steak! So delicious, I'm still talking about them a year later!.

Oh! I'm here - can't wait to read your reviews.
Welcome!!
Thank you for following along. 2 more sleeps!!:-)

OHHH MY GAWD! Are you Alex from Modern Family?!? JJ!
Haha I wish, she is gorgeous. I'll take that as a compliment
Just an FYI, when we went to BOG, pommes frites (French for French fries) came with my steak. I am not fan of FF (I know positively unAmerican) so they offered me fingerling potatoes. Take them and run! They were almost better than my steak! So delicious, I'm still talking about them a year later!.
I love french fries!!
I might have to take your suggestion though, I can get fries anywhere. Thank you for the tip, I'm really looking forward to dinner there :-)

Welcome!!
Thank you for following along. 2 more sleeps!!:-)

Haha I wish, she is gorgeous. I'll take that as a compliment

I love french fries!!
I might have to take your suggestion though, I can get fries anywhere. Thank you for the tip, I'm really looking forward to dinner there :-)
I truly felt like I was in a castle attending a princess wedding or a royal event when we ate there. Food was delish and service excellent! It's so cool when the beast comes out! Enjoy!

You arrived today and I just found this! I hope you have a great time and I'm looking forward to your reviews. BOG is one of our favorite TS :goodvibes DH and I ate at Skipper Canteen and San Angel Inn for the first time last month so curious to hear your thoughts on those 2.

I wanted to upload this live but it keeps saying my photos are to big so might just have to wait till I'm home and able to use my laptop. I'm so sorry!
If anyone knows how to fix the problem let me know please!!!

Joining in! I hope your trip is going well so far!! Excited to read your reviews when you get back.

While I doubt I will ever do the Deluxe plan, I love reading about it! Looking forward to your review. BOG is still my favorite restaurant at Disney for the atmosphere. I loved the food too though!

Joining in. Hope you are having a magical time! How exciting to be a CM at DL, its my favorite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter