I'm going to Disney World!

dan40

Mouseketeer
I'm so excited! I just booked my next Disney World trip since 2012, and I'm like "Whaaaaaaa!!!!!" and am flailing my arms wildly! (Picture how Kevin from "Home Alone" looked running up and down his upstairs hallway - that's me right now!) I can't believe what I've just done!

April 22 to April 29, 2017... staying at the Caribbean Beach resort.

Jumping for joy!!!

I'm so excited! I just booked my next Disney World trip since 2012, and I'm like "Whaaaaaaa!!!!!" and am flailing my arms wildly! (Picture how Kevin from "Home Alone" looked running up and down his upstairs hallway - that's me right now!) I can't believe what I've just done!

Jumping for joy!!!
party:

I never stayed at the Caribbean Beach but visited there a couple times once just looking around and once for dinner . Great resort

Enjoy your trip

Congrats dan40 and dancin Disney style!!! I understand the excitement. We still have 7 months to go and I have no idea how I will wait that long!

Jumping for joy!!!
Congrats, you will have great time!

You'll love CBR, it's our "go to" resort at WDW! Be sure to head over to the Resorts board and get all the latest info and news from the CBR thread there. If you're interested in eating at its table service restaurant, Shutters, I'd advise reservations. The food has improved the last few years and it has become more difficult to just walk up and get a table.

You'll love CBR, it's our "go to" resort at WDW! Be sure to head over to the Resorts board and get all the latest info and news from the CBR thread there. If you're interested in eating at its table service restaurant, Shutters, I'd advise reservations. The food has improved the last few years and it has become more difficult to just walk up and get a table.

Thanks for that info, I don't think it'll be much of a problem in the last week of April. It doesn't look like there's much going on and there shouldn't be too much of a crowd, so eating probably won't be a problem. I've stayed at CBR before. Can I make a reservation using the Disney World app on my iPhone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter