"I'm Celebrating"????

kristenrice

NOT just an ambulance driver
In 2012, we went to WDW in June (16-23) and our oldest DD's birthday is the 23rd so she got the birthday button. Our younger DD was a little jealous of the attention and special treats that wee bestowed upon her big sister. Unfortunately, our younger DD's birthday is Sept 25 which is so close to the beginning of the school year, we will never be taking her our for her birthday.

This year, I'm celebrating the 11th anniversary of my 29th birthday;) and we decided to go the week that the girls have only 2 1/2 days due to a teachers convention. Our dates are Oct 19-24 (my birthday is the 16th). Would it be to much of a stretch to add our younger DD's birthday to our list of celebrations? We will also have DBiL whose birthday is Oct 25 and our little niece who turns 3 on November 1.

I'm not looking for tangible hand outs for my daughter. I'm more interested in making her experience that "special" feeling when you ge recognized wearing your button. Is this considered out of line?

Not a problem at all. Get the button for your daughter and I hope she has a happy Disney birthday! :goodvibes

Not a problem at all. Get the button for your daughter and I hope she has a happy Disney birthday! :goodvibes

I agree. They don't ask for the actual date.
I took an elder friend who celebrated her 79th birthday on September 25th and we were there on October 25th. They saw the button and treated her like a princess. Never asked the actual date.

I think a lot of people can't go the actual day so it's postponed trips.
Get her a button!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter