I'm back!!!! (picture included!)

jimmybop

DIS Veteran
I just got home from my road trip to Six Flags Darien Lake, and Six Flags Worlds of Adventure, and I thought I'd share my picture of my friends and I on Batman Night Flight with you :D
batmannightflight.jpg

The trip was fun, we had a small side trip to Niagara falls (and lost $10 in the slots!!!).

Darien lake was fun, Worlds of Adventure was a diffrent story.... let me just say it is soooo not Disney, not even close!!! Almost all of the rides i went on went 101 while i was in line!!! or, the coasters only had 1 train going for the whole track (and it made the wait for x-flight, which has two loading sides, and they only used 1 with one train, longer then my wait for Millenium Force last year at Ceader Point! almost 2 hours!!!) and then when i went to eat dinner they had no COKE!!!!! how can you run out of your main soda product mid-week in the slow season! the only thing working was the cherry flav. ice tea! so i was guessing the something was wrong with the CO2, but they told me they were all out!!!

*deep breath*

but then we went and saw the cool animals in the back of the park, the birds (which wernt always doing what they were trained, which made it better) and their killer whale (which they ot only 4-5 months ago, so it was still a bit stage fightened..) but it made the day better....

any who.. thats it... sorry for ranting so long... :)

Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip, Jimmy (even if it wasn't Disney)! Y'all look like you're having a blast on Batman!

Six Flags is definitely not Disney, but I'm glad you had a good time!:D

Beauty bops Jimmybop on the head and says,

Glad you had a great time Chad. You guys look like you are having a blast on that ride! I don't think anything could compare to Disney but it was better than being at home huh!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter