I'm almost at 5,000 posts, so exciting! Do I get something?

Yup, congrats! :teeth:

grad-school-someecard.png

I didn't get anything at 5,000. Pretty sure they award it at 6,967. I'll definitely let you know. :wave2:

Yep...you are now eligible to post your 5001st post!!! If you do that now we will throw in your 5002nd post free.

back in the day we use to start a post to congratulate any poster who got to 1,000..2,000..3,000 and so on. But the Internet was exciting and new for most of us

In honor of your 5000th post, I bring you, the Chippendale dancers!!!!!! Get the children away from the computer because this may not be appropriate for young viewers.

But first, some mood music.

And now here they are!!! Straight from Anaheim California!!! The dancers you've been waiting for!!!

And here's a keepsake photo for you to remember your experience.

upload_2017-1-16_20-31-17.png

Last edited:
back in the day we use to start a post to congratulate any poster who got to 1,000..2,000..3,000 and so on. But the Internet was exciting and new for most of us

Now things are so much more low-key. (pun intended!! ;) ) :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter