ILLUMINATIONS CRUISES-What they are--How to book--FIND ONE TO SHARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
My DH and I will be in Disney from April 25 - May 1 and would love to share a boat on any of those nights. Since I can start calling for a boat next week, I was wondering if anyone else is looking to share.

My DH and I will be in Disney from April 25 - May 1 and would love to share a boat on any of those nights. Since I can start calling for a boat next week, I was wondering if anyone else is looking to share.

I assume your leaving May 1st? (but it does it hurt to ask!) because I was looking for one for that night.... : - )

I have the Disney Visa card and am saving my reward points. Can these be used to pay for an Illuminations Cruise? TIA ;)

We will be at Disney betwen April 26 and May 2 and would like to share a boat with someone to see Illuminations. There are three adults and two children in my group...

Wishes cruise for 1/24/2009
We have reserved a boat for the Wishes cruise on Saturday January 24. Is anyone interested in sharing it with us? It costs $250 and we are willing to split that among how many others join us. We are 2 people and the boat holds 8. Please let me know by PM ASAP.

thanks!

Myself (45) and my DH (48) are looking for an Illuminations Cruise on June 1, 2009, as this will be our first visit to DW. Please contact me if you would like to share a cruise. Thanks so much! :cool1:

Hi

I have just tried to PM you but as I have just joined the forum it won't allow me to do so. We are a family from the UK with 2 daughters aged 12 and 9 and are looking for a cruise anytime between 23-28 April so if you managed to book one and still have vacancies I would be very interested. Thanks.

Please could someone tell me if you pay for the cruise in full upon telephone booking or is it a deposit and they take the payment from your card once the cruise is completed. Thanks for your help.

The credit card is for a guarantee if you don't show. You pay the full amount at the time of the cruise.

We have a pontoon reserved for that night (2/10). We have 5 people...do you want to share?

BriarRose, did you ever find anyone to share with. We also have a reservation for that night, but with a small party of 3 adults. We have 7 spots available if someone would like to share with us. Or, we are willing to drop our reservation and share with you if that works out better.

Hi, celebrating my birthday and looking for someone who'd like to add 2 college kids to their Illuminations boat for Feb 19. Thanks for any help!

If anyone has room for 2adults and 1 DS (9) on an Illuminations boat :goodvibes
It would be a great to surprise him
We will be there 2/15 - 2/20 :wave2:

Hi -
I have been reading about these cruises and think it would be a lot of fun to do...there are only three of us (DH 47, me 46 and DD 5) and given the price it makes sense to share if anyone is interested. It appears thise cruise depart at 8:30p for Illuminations ....is that correct?

If so we would be about to doa cruise on April 26, maybe 28th or one between April 30 - May 7.

I guess this is the place to post if looking for a "share" situation. If anyone is interested let me know.

Hello,

We are a couple from Canada who would like to join a group or other couples on an Illuminations Cruise or Wishes Cruise February 20, 22, 26, or 27, 2009. We have paypal and would be happy to pay right away to guarantee our spots.

Wondering if anyone out there would be interested in joining a couple on a Disney Wshes Cruise on Feb 20, 2009. This would be on a premium boat. Seats 10. I have not booked yet, but am seeing if there is interested parties out there first.

Hi. I am thinking about reserving an Illuminatins cruise for the 24th of March. I attempted to call today, but got the "all circuits are busy" message every time. I am still attempting to get through. It will be my 39th bday and my husband and 7 year old daughter will be with me. I am going to continue to keep trying! If anyone already has this reserved and are looking for others to join. Please let me know! Thanks, Christina

BJBarbosa

I received your PM. I cannot respond by PM as of yet. Adding the celebrations portion would be fine. And yes they had both the basic and premium still available as of yesterday afternoon. How many in your party?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter