ILLUMINATIONS CRUISES-What they are--How to book--FIND ONE TO SHARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for illuminations/wishes share for any night between Feb 8th-11th incl. We are celebrating my dd's 12th birthday this trip :)

There are four of us, me, dh, ds3 and dd nearly12....

If anyone has space we would love to share!

My family would love to join another for a cruise anytime between 1/16-1/22. We are two women (age 35) a 10 year old boy and 7 year old girl. Let me know if you are looking for company.

Victoria

We aren't going until September, but are really interested in booking a cruise for either Illuminations or Wishes. Which one do you think we should do? We'll have 4 adults and 3 children (6, 5, 18mo). Which do you think would be more interesting for the children?

We want to make sure we can experience the 'best' one!

We are a family of four (DS-10, DD-3) looking to share in an Illuminations Cruise. PM me if you have room and would like to share! Thanks!

Just wondering when there will be a thread started for January cruises.....I'm looking forward to seeing what's available! :goodvibes

Just wondering when there will be a thread started for January cruises.....I'm looking forward to seeing what's available! :goodvibes

I started a thread for January and February cruises. The OP who began this thread and the moderator who added threads for some of the months appear to be inactive. Hopefully someone will help edit the OP to link to the Jan/ Feb page.

Here it is: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?p=28826919#post28826919

Ok, I tried calling Disney multiple times but they can't give me a consistent answer. Does anyone know where the fireworks cruises pick up from the wilderness lodge? Specifically the Grand 1 Yacht...but I imagine its the same for either. Looks like WL has a resort launch and another Marina. My guess is that they pick up from the marina that is on the East side of the resort but I'm doubting that based on Disney telling me that its where the Resort transports to the MK pick up

Ok, I tried calling Disney multiple times but they can't give me a consistent answer. Does anyone know where the fireworks cruises pick up from the wilderness lodge? Specifically the Grand 1 Yacht...but I imagine its the same for either. Looks like WL has a resort launch and another Marina. My guess is that they pick up from the marina that is on the East side of the resort but I'm doubting that based on Disney telling me that its where the Resort transports to the MK pick up

Standing by the pool, facing Bay Lake, the Marina is to the right (sort of towards the WL Villas)
Follow the trail to the right, then there is a fork in the walkway, to the right is the Villas Pool, to the left is the Marina and The Bike Barn.
This is where you should wait to meet your cruise.

Hello,

The rental boat marina is used for the regular fireworks pontoon boat pickups, but the transportation dock is used for Grand 1 pickups. Hope this clears things up. If you're still worried, call the GF marina the day of your cruise, and they can put you on with one of the Grand 1 staff who will confirm it for you.

Take care,

Bill

Standing by the pool, facing Bay Lake, the Marina is to the right (sort of towards the WL Villas)
Follow the trail to the right, then there is a fork in the walkway, to the right is the Villas Pool, to the left is the Marina and The Bike Barn.
This is where you should wait to meet your cruise.

Thanks for this info. So I believe I'm correct in saying this is not the MK pickup/dropoff/resort loop that they told me to go to. Instead I should go to where the boats are kept normally.

Hello,

The rental boat marina is used for the regular fireworks pontoon boat pickups, but the transportation dock is used for Grand 1 pickups. Hope this clears things up. If you're still worried, call the GF marina the day of your cruise, and they can put you on with one of the Grand 1 staff who will confirm it for you.

Take care,

Bill

Ohhhh so maybe they were right! Thanks for this info. Looks like I'll be heading over to the Resort loop/MK loop!

How utterly confusing!

We don't get in to the airport until 6:30 on 1/23 and I think that might be too late to cruise, but we'd love to share on either of the other 2 nights, We are 1 adult and a 9 yo boy.

TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter