***Illuminations Cruises-what they are and how to book one-Find one to share***

Just checking to see if anyone has space for three adults for Saturday, November 14th ... thanks ...

Looking to fill three spots? If so, my husband, daughter and I are would like to share the Illuminations fireworks cruise with you on Saturday, March 19 or Sunday, March 20, 2016. We’ve been to WDW many times and fortunately have had the opportunity to share the Illuminations cruise with wonderful Disney folks on our last few visits. Now we're spoiled as the view under the bridge is beyond compare! Please PM me or post a reply. Thanks so much! Valerie

Last edited:

I will be in WDW from the 5-15 windchime I will have just missed you I'm a party of one if anyone has a spot I would love to do this

Would anyone like to share a cruise with my parents and I - 3 adults. We are in Disney 22 May - 5 June 2016 (Beach Club). Thought I'd try and be prepared! :-)

I have an Illuminations Cruise reserved for March 1 if anybody is interested!! Right now just a couple (39f/41m) on it but would love to fill it up!!

I have an Illuminations Cruise reserved for March 1 if anybody is interested!! Right now just a couple (39f/41m) on it but would love to fill it up!!
MMS I would LOVE to.... just not sure if i will actually be there yet... we are going up 2/25-27 for sure with possibility of extending - will definitely let you know and hopefully you still have room - we did it for my daughter's 21st bday and it was fantastic!!! Love love loved it :)

MMS I would LOVE to.... just not sure if i will actually be there yet... we are going up 2/25-27 for sure with possibility of extending - will definitely let you know and hopefully you still have room - we did it for my daughter's 21st bday and it was fantastic!!! Love love loved it :)

We still have room so keep me posted :) Love to have you!!

Still need 4-6 more for a March 1 Illuminations :) The more we get the cheaper it is!!

I was able to get a cruise for March 2nd this am as that date works better with my plans. Right now we have 5 and would LOVE to have a few more adults if anybody is interested. No park ticket needed for it. Meets at Yacht Club marina at 8pm. Cost will depend on how many people commit!

I want to try and get a Illumination cruise, but I'm past the 90 day mark. Should I just forget it, or will they entertain my ressie request.

Any help will do :bounce:

Thanks in adva
I want to try and get a Illumination cruise, but I'm past the 90 day mark. Should I just forget it, or will they entertain my ressie request.

Any help will do :bounce:

Thanks in advance
Denis

we will be there April 21 & 22, 2016 looking to share a cruise with other people.. I called and they hace openings both nights when are u going.. there is 4 of us

anyone doing a cruise april 21-22,2016 if so please let me know would love to spiit the cost...4 adults

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter